Complaining for the sake of complaining.

Halo 3 launch = “BR spread is limited bungie ruined halo”
" The BR doesn’t have hitscan bungie has ruined halo forever"

The list goes on, (doubles beat downs later down the road and so on)

People just complain for the sake of complaining. Halo 3 had flaws when it came out too, and a lot of the problems took a bit to fix. So trust that Halo 4 will be the same. 343 has confirmed they will be doing a sandbox update. So relax all of ya.

I dislike the colour green. The grass needs nerfed.

I never complain about stuff like that simply because it dosnt interest me and i dont know too much about it. I usually just try and go with the flow with the MP.

But the story and campaign is my passion when playing Halo and I was very let down by Halo 4.

I dislike getting killed. 343, give me god mode or I will ragequit forever. also make literally everything exactly how I, personally, remember it being from halo/2/3.

This is what I hear from these forums most of the time. Anybody else get these vibes?

I refuse to support a game that has effectively stuck it’s middle finger up at me, to Hell with Halo 4.

In all fairness P2 Press Start, Halo 3 wasn’t that good on release when compared to its predecessors. Halo 2 was broken on launch and deserved to be bashed for its problems. Reach introduced unnecessary loadouds, AA and poor map design. And Halo 4 is both broken and includes all of the useless crap from Reach.

So overall we are not complaining for the sake of complaining. We are complaining because this game is a bunch of disorientated, broken, gimmicky nonsense; run by a company who seems to have no idea what they are doing or what consumer care is.

> I refuse to support a game that has effectively stuck it’s middle finger up at me, to Hell with Halo 4.

Then I guess we’ll see you…out there, in the ether. As for me I’m off to play more of that marvelous Halo 4 MP.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343 are also monkies that are incapable of communicating with a community.

Come thru moderators

Listen to you guys, it is honestly pathetic. Have fun playing Call of duty then.

Edit* it’s mainly that one guy. Sorry all you other guys :stuck_out_tongue:

I honestly have no idea how everyone hates this game so much. I’ve played since Halo CE and this game is the least broken Halo release since CE. (And the only reason we didn’t think CE was broken was because we had no other Halo title to judge it by.) It still has issues, sure. But It’s way better than Reach.

> Listen to you guys, it is honestly pathetic. Have fun playing Call of duty then.
>
> Edit* it’s mainly that one guy. Sorry all you other guys :stuck_out_tongue:

I will, thanks buddy.

I hope you enjoy this Halo trilogy as much as I enjoyed the first three. Oh and you could at least have the balls to say my name instead of ‘that guy’.

I’d rather mention all grievances, not “just to complain”

1. validate that it is a problem others have encountered. If it is…

2. share any knowledge of work arounds/ solutions that make it feel like less of a problem. ( like using KoTH for Race)

3. also, the less vocal the community is the less likely the will address all concerns.

I agree with you that the Rage needs to be toned done and be constructive. But people love Halo. I’ve been playing over 10 years. Nothing wrong with expressing loss and sharing why loss is felt.

I dislike looking like a power ranger with a rifle.

343 give me black under armor.

> I agree with you that the Rage needs to be toned done and be constructive. But people love Halo. I’ve been playing over 10 years. Nothing wrong with expressing loss and sharing why loss is felt.

QFT (why doesn’t anybody use that anymore?)

Thank you.

But you’re clearly in the wrong place for well reasoned and intelligent discourse.

In my humble opinion…

While I’m sure that 343 does read through the forums, it’s likely in a very generalized way. They may not read every thread on topic X, but they do take note on how often it’s an issue.

In past halo games, many updates and changes had their genesis in the forums in one form or another.

BR spread is a valid complaint though.

Ah, that is true. But the problems had less to do with the game not feeling like Halo at all but minor tweaks from previous games that people didn’t like.

> Halo 3 launch = “<mark>BR spread is limited</mark> bungie ruined halo”

Everyone spawned with the BR in halo 3 and therefore had the same capabilities. I cant say the same thing for the Designated Everything Rifle though.

> " <mark>The BR doesn’t have hitscan</mark> bungie has ruined halo forever"

Again, everyone spawned with the BR and therefore had the same capabilites, no argument here.

> The list goes on, (doubles beat downs later down the road and so on)
>
> <mark>People just complain for the sake of complaining</mark>. Halo 3 had flaws when it came out too, and a lot of the problems took a bit to fix. <mark>So trust that Halo 4 will be the same. 343 has confirmed they will be doing a sandbox update</mark>. So relax all of ya.

And you defend for the sake of defending. If you love the game so much, why are you wasting your time on here when you could be PLAYING it?

Oh dont worry, I know halo 4 is the same…as reach.

And it would take either a massive sandbox update or a complete overhaul of the game to even come close to saving it. AA’s, fall damage, and loadouts were features of reach and should stay in reach. I paid for a sequel to halo 3, not reach.

People should have a right to complain, especialy when the pay for something that isn’t to there satisfacion. I agree no product ever, will satisfy everybody but complaining is just a type of feedback.

> I dislike the colour green. The grass needs nerfed.

If you don’t like your grass to be green, then go play CoD. The grass has always been green in Halo.

Whats a sandbox update