Complainers, every one of you

I mean I’ve never seen so many people complain in my life. Halo could have ended at halo 1 and you would have never gotten any other halos, you should be happy that it kept going, who cares if it’s not the way you want it, name one game that comes out with everything at once I mean really, every game has Dlc. “the game play is terrible”, it’s actually not you’re probably just bad and don’t know how to play, “they need social playlists”, they have social Playlist duh, “they keep adding all these reqs in that I won’t use and all this free Dlc when it should have been released at start”, you should be happy you’re getting free Dlc instead of having to pay for it, and the reqs are keeping the game alive because it’s giving people a reason to grind and get everything, if you expand your horizon and actually tried to get good at halo 5 maybe you would enjoy it more,“clambering, sprint, ground pound, hitmarkers, and spartan charge ruined this game, this isn’t halo”, no it didn’t, you guys thinking that halo would be the same from 2007 is what ruined halo, it’s 2016 -Yoink- changes, and btw they were gonna have sprint in halo 2, where you constantly ran, halo 5 is set in a different Era just like all the other halos are, Spartans abilities were bound to change and watch you’ll have all this stuff in halo 6 too. It’s still halo, and who cares if they add hit markers there’s more Spartans than there were in halo 3 now, technology changes in games all the time. I’m probably forgetting stuff, but you guys complaining still play the game even tho you come on the forums and bash a game because it’s not the way you want it, halo 5 is a great game, no matter what you say, I’ve been playing halo since the first one and seeing the progression of how halo has turned out I’m ecstatic that it’s the way it is because it just means it’s gonna get better. It’s more fun than when I played the other ones, I hardly even run in multi-player, in fact the people who run are at a disadvantage because they can’t shoot when they run so it’s easier to kill them. Get good at halo 5 then maybe you wouldn’t complain.

…and here we go…(Bruce Buffer voice)

I’ve enjoyed H5 since its release. The multiplayer experience is amazing but there will be people always complaining ya know? Everyone’s entitled to share their own opinion, even if they do complain.

Complain about complainers, is just not right!
These forums are not set up to do these type of things.
They should be used to point out issues, and possible fixes.

> 2533274895341327;1:
> I mean I’ve never seen so many people complain in my life. Halo could have ended at halo 1 and you would have never gotten any other halos, you should be happy that it kept going, who cares if it’s not the way you want it, name one game that comes out with everything at once I mean really, every game has Dlc. “the game play is terrible”, it’s actually not you’re probably just bad and don’t know how to play, “they need social playlists”, they have social Playlist duh, “they keep adding all these reqs in that I won’t use and all this free Dlc when it should have been released at start”, you should be happy you’re getting free Dlc instead of having to pay for it, and the reqs are keeping the game alive because it’s giving people a reason to grind and get everything, if you expand your horizon and actually tried to get good at halo 5 maybe you would enjoy it more,“clambering, sprint, ground pound, hitmarkers, and spartan charge ruined this game, this isn’t halo”, no it didn’t, you guys thinking that halo would be the same from 2007 is what ruined halo, it’s 2016 -Yoink- changes, and btw they were gonna have sprint in halo 2, where you constantly ran, halo 5 is set in a different Era just like all the other halos are, Spartans abilities were bound to change and watch you’ll have all this stuff in halo 6 too. It’s still halo, and who cares if they add hit markers there’s more Spartans than there were in halo 3 now, technology changes in games all the time. I’m probably forgetting stuff, but you guys complaining still play the game even tho you come on the forums and bash a game because it’s not the way you want it, halo 5 is a great game, no matter what you say, I’ve been playing halo since the first one and seeing the progression of how halo has turned out I’m ecstatic that it’s the way it is because it just means it’s gonna get better. It’s more fun than when I played the other ones, I hardly even run in multi-player, in fact the people who run are at a disadvantage because they can’t shoot when they run so it’s easier to kill them. Get good at halo 5 then maybe you wouldn’t complain.

You keep using that word, I don’t think you know what it means.

We are getting updates, not “free Dlc”.

> 2533274895341327;1:
> I mean I’ve never seen so many people complain in my life. Halo could have ended at halo 1 and you would have never gotten any other halos, you should be happy that it kept going, who cares if it’s not the way you want it, name one game that comes out with everything at once I mean really…

Halo Reach, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo wars, and Halo 4.

> “the game play is terrible”, it’s actually not you’re probably just bad and don’t know how to play,

Or maybe that’s just your opinion, cause from where I stand I’m an average player that wins most of his games but I still think the gameplay is terrible.

> “they need social playlists”, they have social Playlist duh,

Only three, BTB is competitive as heck now, also there are more in the game but they switch out for some stupid reason.

> “they keep adding all these reqs in that I won’t use and all this free Dlc when it should have been released at start”, you should be happy you’re getting free Dlc instead of having to pay for it, and the reqs are keeping the game alive because it’s giving people a reason to grind and get everything, if you expand your horizon and actually tried to get good at halo 5 maybe you would enjoy it more

Its business, nobody would pay for the stuff they put out in these content drops. Also, I shouldn’t have to force myself to play a game and get good at it to enjoy myself, that defeats the purpose.

> ,“clambering, sprint, ground pound, hitmarkers, and spartan charge ruined this game, this isn’t halo”, no it didn’t, you guys thinking that halo would be the same from 2007 is what ruined halo, it’s 2016 -Yoink- changes, and btw they were gonna have sprint in halo 2, where you constantly ran, halo 5 is set in a different Era just like all the other halos are, Spartans abilities were bound to change and watch you’ll have all this stuff in halo 6 too. It’s still halo, and who cares if they add hit markers there’s more Spartans than there were in halo 3 now, technology changes in games all the time.

Yeah, stay out of those topics if you don’t wanna be made to look stupid.

> I’m probably forgetting stuff, but you guys complaining still play the game even tho you come on the forums and bash a game because it’s not the way you want it, halo 5 is a great game, no matter what you say, I’ve been playing halo since the first one and seeing the progression of how halo has turned out I’m ecstatic that it’s the way it is because it just means it’s gonna get better. It’s more fun than when I played the other ones, I hardly even run in multi-player, in fact the people who run are at a disadvantage because they can’t shoot when they run so it’s easier to kill them. Get good at halo 5 then maybe you wouldn’t complain.

Next time, keep your opinion to yourself if you can’t back anything you say up. I could easily have made you look stupid but I don’t got the time for that.

> 2533274895341327;1:
> I mean I’ve never seen so many people complain in my life. Halo could have ended at halo 1 and you would have never gotten any other halos, you should be happy that it kept going, who cares if it’s not the way you want it, name one game that comes out with everything at once I mean really, every game has Dlc. “the game play is terrible”, it’s actually not you’re probably just bad and don’t know how to play, “they need social playlists”, they have social Playlist duh, “they keep adding all these reqs in that I won’t use and all this free Dlc when it should have been released at start”, you should be happy you’re getting free Dlc instead of having to pay for it, and the reqs are keeping the game alive because it’s giving people a reason to grind and get everything, if you expand your horizon and actually tried to get good at halo 5 maybe you would enjoy it more,“clambering, sprint, ground pound, hitmarkers, and spartan charge ruined this game, this isn’t halo”, no it didn’t, you guys thinking that halo would be the same from 2007 is what ruined halo, it’s 2016 -Yoink- changes, and btw they were gonna have sprint in halo 2, where you constantly ran, halo 5 is set in a different Era just like all the other halos are, Spartans abilities were bound to change and watch you’ll have all this stuff in halo 6 too. It’s still halo, and who cares if they add hit markers there’s more Spartans than there were in halo 3 now, technology changes in games all the time. I’m probably forgetting stuff, but you guys complaining still play the game even tho you come on the forums and bash a game because it’s not the way you want it, halo 5 is a great game, no matter what you say, I’ve been playing halo since the first one and seeing the progression of how halo has turned out I’m ecstatic that it’s the way it is because it just means it’s gonna get better. It’s more fun than when I played the other ones, I hardly even run in multi-player, in fact the people who run are at a disadvantage because they can’t shoot when they run so it’s easier to kill them. Get good at halo 5 then maybe you wouldn’t complain.

Another for the hypocrisy counter… People have opinions other than yours. Everyone has a right to their opinion and you can’t prevent them from voicing it as long as it follows forum rules. Even the points you make that I agree with you fail to support.

People have opinions. You don’t have to agree with them, but you’ll have to learn to tolerate them if you plan on being around other people.