"Complainers are against change."

The title is false. We are for change, as long as it’s balanced and reasonable, and it doesn’t completely mess up the gameplay we’ve grown to love after 10 years.

Also, nothing in the ViDoc can really be considered “Change” because we’ve seen literally everything that was in the ViDoc in past Halo games. (Except the rocket pistol, but whatever.)

We’ve already tested loadouts, and we agreed that the best way to fix them is to get rid of them so everyone can start on a level playing field, and rely on teamwork and actual skill to win. We already tried sprint, and we didn’t really like it too much. Halo can do without it. We already tried perks/abilities, and we didn’t like them either because they prevented everyone from starting equally as well.

I want actual innovation. I want new, original weapons. I want new grenade types. I want new gametypes, playlists, and a redesigned 1-50 (still entirely based on winning though.)
I want an overhauled Forge. I want an overhauled Theater and File Share. I want new game mechanics that will actually work with Halo gameplay.

We’re not against change. We’re against bad change. I hope this cleared things up for some people.

I agree completely. For some reason people can’t get it through their heads that all change isn’t good.

> I agree completely. For some reason people can’t get it through their heads that all change isn’t good.

This. Halo CE to Halo 2 was a phenomenal change. Although I do love CE much more, I do recognize Halo 2 as an equally good and influential title.

> I agree completely. For some reason people can’t get it through their heads that all change isn’t good.

TBH I think they know, but are just selecting the evidence that backs up this ridiculous claim while ignoring the rest.