Complain Complain Complain!

All i hear is people complaining about halo 4 like how the they ruined the helmets, the battle rifle and so on comon 343 is doing a awesome job and i cant wait to get my hands on the game.

They’re not complaining! They’re leaving Crap Feedback!

It’s Waypoint. You get used to it after a while.

You’re complaining about complaining. Complainerception.

As much as you may hate it OP, you’ll get used to it.

[deleted]

> It’s Waypoint. You get used to it after a while.

That you do.

Eh i guess i will get use to it hey im new sooo

people complain because they care; they don’t want to see the game turn out to be a dumpster fire like reach

they have alot of new content in the game, and i cannot imagine it will be completely balanced with extremely limited playtesting. Especially without hosting a MP beta.

> All i hear is people complaining about halo 4 like how the they ruined the helmets, the battle rifle and so on comon 343 is doing a awesome job and i cant wait to get my hands on the game.

It’s not just complaining, but the threads where people aren’t complaining get pushed aside.

> people complain because they care; they don’t want to see the game turn out to be a dumpster fire like reach
>
> they have alot of new content in the game, and i cannot imagine it will be completely balanced with extremely limited playtesting. Especially without hosting a MP beta.

You are complaining about reach right now, which was a pretty good game.

Welcome to waypoint. Enjoy your stay.

Helmets = OK

BR = AwesomeE :smiley:

The complaints aren’t bad. Its nice to read all the different views. What makes it annoying is how repetitive the complaining is. There’s like 100 threads about the BR and most of them are seemingly the same.

> Waypoint is crappy because all the decent people who contribute to the threads get banned.

Who? You mean the people who come on here act like the rules are guide lines, flame everyone, post leaks, and do things that get them banned? Yeah… Those are some decent people…

No, most of the decent people who contribute simply stopped coming to the forums because the amount of senseless complaining that goes on in these forums. Hell, there was a thread way back when complaining about Chief’s armor having braille numbers on his armor!

> > It’s Waypoint. You get used to it after a while.
>
> That you do.

I thrive from BSN and Sonic forums.This is nothing,Still sad tho.

So…complaining about people complaining is gonna help how?

No it isn’t but you are complaining about me complaining about people complaining

I don’t know what you guys are doing buuuuuut I’m locking this thread now. :slight_smile:

You’ll get use to it. I as a Halo fan may not know as much as most fans on here, but to me, it feels like a home of Halo that I’m welcome to.