Competitive Versus Cooperative

Please delete, as goofs were made.

Halo is anything you want it to be sugar. That was the best part about it.

It’s both, depending on what game mode you’re playing…what is the point of this?

Halo has a competitive side to it but in order to be really competitive you’ll need a team so they are both needed.

There’s a thread I made about it, just look for the one that is a huge block of text talking about it.

Also, if this thread could be merged with Cooperative Versus Competitive, that would be amazing. Please and thank you all knowing admins.

> 2533274807231709;5:
> There’s a thread I made about it, just look for the one that is a huge block of text talking about it.
>
> Also, if this thread could be merged with Cooperative Versus Competitive, that would be amazing. Please and thank you all knowing admins.

You just swapped the words in the title though?

> 2533274808578327;6:
> > 2533274807231709;5:
> > There’s a thread I made about it, just look for the one that is a huge block of text talking about it.
> >
> > Also, if this thread could be merged with Cooperative Versus Competitive, that would be amazing. Please and thank you all knowing admins.
>
>
> You just swapped the words in the title though?

I accidentally posted this thread when I was making the polls. I was going to put the options as “Competitive” or “Cooperative” for “What does Halo 5 need more of?” and I goofed and posted when I was trying to apply those choices x.x

When I think ‘Cooperative’ I think the High/G Rank stuff in Monster Hunter. Painfully difficult situations that more or less require a team of people working flawlessly together to bring down. Halo’s Legendary actually comes to mind actually…

I say combination. Matchmaking is essentially competitive, Campaign is cooperative. Firefight (was) cooperative too I imagine?