Competitive Team!

Hello my name is Soulestreaper and I am looking for 2 competitive team members to join my friend and I.
Warning I am slightly -Yoink- about things and the way people play. Communication is a must. You also should have a strong will. I will be a member on the team and also the coach. Players who ignore my advice and could care less about my strategies will be kicked from the team. Now that doesn’t mean you can’t help me with making up a gameplan and give me suggestions and tell me some mistakes you made that I didn’t address that’s fine. Add my xbox live gamertag its Soulestreaper. Or send " Sab Snake " a message on XBL! :)We aim to go to the next HCS!

> 2535461466138187;1:
> Hello my name is Soulestreaper and I am looking for 2 competitive team members to join my friend and I.
> Warning I am slightly -Yoink- about things and the way people play. Communication is a must. You also should have a strong will. I will be a member on the team and also the coach. Players who ignore my advice and could care less about my strategies will be kicked from the team. Now that doesn’t mean you can’t help me with making up a gameplan and give me suggestions and tell me some mistakes you made that I didn’t address that’s fine. Add my xbox live gamertag its Soulestreaper. Or send " Sab Snake " a message on XBL! :)We aim to go to the next HCS!

ok im down