[COMPETITIVE/ SOCIAL] CALLING ALL SPARTANS!!

Hello fellow Spartans! Tactical Gaming is currently recruiting all players of all levels and skill levels into our well organized teams. From new players to veteran players, we offer a variety of choices for you to make, whether you are a casual player or a serious competitive player. We are always active in game and Xbox Live, our main communications program.

As well as being able to decide what you want to do in Tactical Gaming, we currently have teams that cater towards both competitive and social. We will be you into a teams that will match your “game style” and skill.

So I will explain to you further and in depth about TG and what we stand for.

WHO ARE TACTICAL GAMING?:

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (Consoles, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community.

TG is not for everyone and the different phases of our recruiting process enable us to find like-minded gamers.

Different type of gamers: We have found that there are 3 main types of gamers (intro, casual and competitive) and our structure allows us to satisfy each type by grouping them with similar gamers.

Awards: We value each and every member. Whether you show great practice/match attendance, or show other qualities such as good conduct, dedication, leadership, teamwork, tactics and performance on and off the field, our attendance points system and our awards are there to give recognition to those who have earned it.

Web Team: Our large member base keeps us on our toes by asking for new features and coming up with exciting new ideas. This is where our Web Team comes in. We have a full staff of talented developers and graphics personnel that work daily on projects to keep our sites on the cutting edge of the gaming community.

WHY JOIN US?

Here’s my story of joining TG:
It all began back in 2010, I was getting sick of the playing by myself and I wanted to get into a team where I could develop my skills, be part of an active team and work my way up through the ranks, not only in Halo but in a clan as well.

I browsed the old forums for hours looking to see if any teams were recruiting literally any sort of player and not the usual “High Skilled” recruitment threads… Since I was Halo 3 skill rank of 40 at the time. This is where I saw a now fellow member’s post recruiting for Halo players and I jumped right into it.

The recruitment process was easy and my first time playing with other members was very enjoyable. Later on I got put into a structured squad and continued to improve my own abilities as a Halo player for the most part and also improve as a person. I am part of a competitive competitive squad called “TG Fallout” who just wun the $5000 in Frag Cup 2 (2010). I am now also the ‘Brigade Commander’ of the Halo Division, which basically means I am in charge of Halo and oversee my Staff’s actions, as well as helping them along the way with whatever they need. It is a really fun job and this is the kind of thing you could be doing in the future if you put the time and dedication in!

WHAT TACTICAL GAMING OFFERS

• A community 2500+ strong.- Daily custom games for both social and competitive player.- A great website (forums, gaming new, etc).- For competitive teams, Tactical Gaming will sponsor them for both online and LAN tournaments.- AND MORE…FAQ

Q: How do I sign up?

A: Simply click on the link at the bottom of this post and under referral add “TG Log” to it.

Q: What will happen once I sign up?

A: Once you sign up you are required to go through “Boot Camp”. Which puts you through a test which is about TG and their rules, just to make sure that you understand them.

To explain this as easily as possible, the basics of the test is that you should be given a link to not only the test, but a document as well, which relates to it. The easiest way of taking the test is to take it whilst reading through the document. There are also links inside the test that take you to other pages relating to the questions it asks of you, so all in all the test is very straight-forward and many people have passed this with no problems.

Once you are done there, you will need to post a thread stating you have done the test. [They will guide you where to go next.]

After which, you will most likely be put in one of the two Introductory Squads in our 2nd battalion, or the EUW side of TG, your squad leader will teach you the basic communications and structure of TG, this isn’t because we think you’re lousy at communicating, it is just the standard of TG and it helps you to communicate a lot better once you’re in.

Q: I’m in the IS Squad, now what?

A: Our mandatory practices [Which are standard across TG] are on Wednesdays and Sundays beginning 6PM GMT/7PM CET, attending practices will give you attendance points.

When you accumulate enough attendance points, you will be put into a Structured Squad. It normally takes 4 of these practices to “graduate” from the IN squads. If you have a preference you need to talk to your squad leader about this. Then that is where you will stay. Now not all squads are competitive, so as it states above, TG is not for everyone!

Q: I’m a competitive player looking for a competitive team, will I get into a team straight away?

A: For the most part, no. Not right away. As stated above you would go through boot camp, the IN squad then an ST squad. At the moment of passing IN you be put into an competitive team.

Q: I would like to bring my friends into the clan too, will I be able to have a squad of my own with them?

A: It’s very complicated. Even though we can make a new squad, we can’t just make them because you know each other. You can be put in the same squad that is currently available, sure, but you won’t get put into your own squad. Although this can happen, it really depends on the decision of the officers of our battalion.

Basically, when enough members join, we consider making another squad, but it won’t be just for a special occasion. But if they want to join, just get them to sign up. Absolutely anyone is allowed to join!

Q: How many people do you have in your squad(s)?

A: Currently, we have twelve squads and counting. Which does not include the IN squads that new recruits are put into one they have passed the boot camp test everyone has to take in order to join. We still want more and more members to join us in a fun organisation and a generally fun gaming environment, no matter what skill level, as we continue to grow as one of the main divisions in TG.

HOW TO JOIN

Website: Forums | Tactical Gaming Come and check out the website in the link provided, if you’re happy with what you see then see below for your next step!

Sign up: Register | Tactical Gaming (Fill out an application and let them know that TG Log referred you.)

Feel free to ask any sort of questions by replying below.
If you register, please reply here stating you have done so.
Any questions that you don’t want to post here you can message me on Xbox Live: TG Log

Sounds like you’re putting a lot into the clan. You should add your clan to the Halo clans list here. Come up with a short summary, post it there and then maybe link to this thread too.

sounds like a good idea.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

bump

Still looking for people so hit me up

Any question please contact me on my gamertag: TG Log

Thanks

Log

Looks interesting, I’ll hit you up soon…

Sound Good to me! Add me TG Log. And join via this link: Register | Tactical Gaming

Updated 07 Nov 2014

48 hrs until HMC!!!

A mod needs to look at this because there is a lot of excessive bumping by the original poster.

> 2533274829610030;11:
> A mod needs to look at this because there is a lot of excessive bumping by the original poster.

??? Explain