Competitive or casual?

I don’t care about winning, but I care about getting lots of kills. I don’t like the 1-50 ranks. I don’t care about my K/D too much, as long as it’s not horrible. I don’t go try-hard with the DMR and I don’t use team communication or callouts with randoms or friends (they don’t either). Am I competitive or casual?

Why do I think this is a troll?

Anyway, I’m casually competitive-ish.

you really just had to ask that? your very first sentence was “i dont care about winning”

you’re a casual

Most people consider me casual. This is because CSR is useless to me, and I’ll play using tactics that are less effective because they’re more fun: For example, in Reach I never liked the (in my opinion, cowardly and cheap) tactic of camping the tunnel in Sword Base or finding some out of the way high ground point to snipe with the pistol, because even if it got me more kills and kept me alive longer, it was boring and lame and gave me a gross feeling like I was playing the game in some way that was inherently wrong. In all the Halo games I’ve preferred the AR and other automatic and CQC weapons over precision guns, because I like to mix it up in the chaos and noise of close quarters where things are more exciting, and while I understand and appreciate snipers and marksmen in the real world, I don’t feel like they’re very fun additions to games and being the sniper on my team makes me feel like I’m not really even playing anymore so much as sitting on the sidelines, even if I am killing dudes from across the map.

You sound like you’re in the same boat as me.

> I don’t care about winning, but I care about getting lots of kills. I don’t like the 1-50 ranks. I don’t care about my K/D too much, as long as it’s not horrible. I don’t go try-hard with the DMR and I don’t use team communication or callouts with randoms or friends (they don’t either). Am I competitive or casual?

I care about winning, and I care about getting lots of kills. I like the 1-50 ranks. I care about my W/L too much, it must not be horrible. I go try-hard with the DMR and I use team communication or callouts with randoms or friends (they do too). Am I competitive or casual?
[/quote]

casual

Casually competitive. When I’m in game I’ll try my hardest to work with team mates and complete the objective/get more kills.

With that being said I don’t play every day, nor do I want to be on a team, or rage when we lose.

You’re playing (competing) in a game, trying (competing) to get lots of kills.

You’re casually competing

I’m kind of both but most of the time competitive only time I play casually is when I had a bad day.