"competitive" killed HALO not 343.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The fact I have to make a topic on this proves halo and pretty much any game on console cant be competitive.

I will try to explain to the few in the halo community out of the billion of english speaks who do understand and daily hear it on tv or in activites.

This is where I draw the LINE. Everything after this line is pure fact. By arguing I will make fun and attack untill I get banded(maybe). I say fact as in something that normal folks like me who played sports can understand and 100% would agree. Fact as in its in the English dictionary. Fact that everyone with a 5th grade reading level that doesnt play halo will understand.

COMPETIVE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH 343.

COMPETIVENESS OR being competitive IS USED TO JUDGE THE PLAYER AND THE WILLNESS TO WIN.

ARGUING WITH THE ABOVE WILL PROVE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM AND I WILL MAKE FUN OF YOUR EUCATION.

I will say It again cause Im talking to people who cant understand A word I knew in second grade. I will say it again in a different way, cause again Iam breaking this EXTREMELY easy to look up understand and comprehend word… 343 can make the game the most undbalance piece of -Yoink- ever… BUT BY THE DEFINITION USED BY 1 BILLION OR SO ENGLISH SPEAKING HUMANS
ITS YOU, NO MIC, AND TERRIBLE TERAMATES ANDS ENEMIES WITH NO MICS.

WHY??? (go find your second grade teacher that flunked you or that dictionary thing which you cant read, and ask nicely your teacher nicely to read it to you slowly.

look at it this way. IF I complain to someone after a class at school that the teach sucks and he wasnt “learning” me. they would think your as dumb as I think you all are.

343 CANT affect competition.
TEACHERs CANT AFFECT LEARNING…

TO ALL YOU IDIOTS CRYING out “teachers can effect learning”. YES IF YOUR A GOOD STUDENNT.

343 CAN affect competition if we had good competitors with mics. If you use no mic and play like everyone on halo 4. NOTHING WILL affect you. You do things that only non competitve losers do, the opposite of what 343 is so hard trying to do. You start the game and no one pick up the sniper. I take the diapper 343 tried putting on your -Yoink-, the sniper, cause I can see its there, cause not it helps me knowing your too stupid to follow 12 yeard old halo protocol and cant foillow the new arrows meant to prevent idiots. SImply put I have played tooo many games which by BEING SOOO BAD AND NOT FOLLOWING THE NEW CASUAL SYSTEM, it not backfires and hurts you more.

Or u grab the sniper, and jet pack at me and i take it and procede to forget the laSt time I had a game I went negative.

again 343 tired u failed , u complain about competivness, yet dont understand the word and acutally by complaing your putting a sign on your back saying “not competitive”

OR again heres a example from this thing called reality.

If I put headphones on and -Yoink!- in the back of the class how much learning you think I did? Besides leaning anatomy.

The fact is teaching and making a game is the same.

Would you -Yoink!- and listen to whale noises then say they teacher is NOT TEACHING you WELL ENOUGH TO LEARN?

THEN why do u complain about weapons, aa, items, or anything?

Cause YOUR NOT COMPETITIVE.

I CAN USE ANY WEAPON ABILITY OR AYTHING IN THIS GAME AND COME OUT POSITVE WINNING IN TEAM SLAYER. ITS FAR FROM IMPOSSIBLE to not beat a DMR. I plus my freinds who are bout the only good players besides a few can.

NOT ONLY THAT BUT SPORTS ANDS REAL LIFE ARENT LIKE HALO.

ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO FAIR. Ill admit it. I hit puberty late. BUT I MADE EVERRY TEAM I TRYED Out for and PLAYED A ROLE. “playing a role” is how competetive players who are as gifted excell. I played a weird way when I was small. WHen I got big it was easy. Using the light riffle or orther weapons can seem “worse” than a dmr. But I got nothing but stats and dead bodies to prove learning the hard way now helped me OWN 8 outta 10 1on1 battles.

I can go on and on with real world examples which are forgot in video games. THE FACT IS HALO and video games in general are SO MUCH MORE FAIR AND BALANCED DUE TO NO REFS, no 100 million dollars to spend instead of 10 on players.

PLease sniff the fresh air and understand it stinks in the real world. Peole have dealt with it, you cant.

ON a final note. skill and skill gap… who made up this nonsense?

look at shaq he would be a load out with a sniper boltshot and overshield and speed boast.

WHY? he litterally is more unfair than you. HE HAS THE LEAST AMOUNT OF SKILL ON THE COURT. BUT wins with his loadout.

Keep complaining. I cant keep explaining the real world to you. ask your parents what is wrong with you and how to fix the boltshot.

Cause its not HALO ITS YOU THATS WRONG/

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> ARGUING WITH THE ABOVE WILL PROVE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM AND I WILL MAKE FUN OF YOUR EUCATION.

Please make fun of my eucation; maybe I’ll learn what that means. On another note, I believe the word is “you’re.” Throughout your post you use the wrong one.

If you are going to use education against people, please get one first.

The ball is in your court.

> 343 CANT affect competition.
> TEACHERs CANT AFFECT LEARNING…

If the teacher starts picking favorites, starts showing bias with his gradings, doesn’t give certain students the education they need, or hell maybe doesn’t even give certain students homework at all, then he is affecting learning, or in your analogy competition.

And that is what the word “imbalance” means. And that is why people complain about it.

I have read this twice, and I understand it less the more times I read it.
I actually have no idea what’s happening.

Didn’t read, looked long and boring and likely to insult me deliberately.

Explain to me then:

Why can an SR-130 resort to any game-modifying perk or weapon, but an SR-2 can’t?

Why do we have perks than cannot be worked out, even if THEY HAVE BEEN USED?

Example: Explosives, does he have it? Do I need to stand X metres or Y metres from his frag to survive?

Why do I sometimes only get the option of a Needler, speed boost and pulse grenades, while my enemy is happily calling down iCannons?

Why can I spawn with a shotgun, stickies or an EMP pistol?

Finally, why must the DMR have such high aim assist/bullet magnetism/low bloom/low spread/low killtime compared to every other loadout weapon?