Competitive halo is dead

“the powers that be that control that hardware we operate on have expressed a desire for us to focus on another shooter”

that video is about reach not halo 4 …

I knew i recongized that name!

have you played it? no? oh, are you some sort of wizard who can conjure up video games that haven’t come out yet?

stop hatin

you haven’t played it yet, so stop judging

> that video is about reach not halo 4 …

yes but it goes to show that nothing has changed and Seggy man we gotta get together online and play sometime again

> > that video is about reach not halo 4 …
>
> yes but it goes to show that nothing has changed and Seggy man we gotta get together online and play sometime again

this is the halo 4 forum …

> > that video is about reach not halo 4 …
>
> yes but it goes to show that nothing has changed and Seggy man we gotta get together online and play sometime again

halo 4 > than reach

halo 4 does not equal to reach, so don’t compare it to it

I guess that really is the end of halo then. Everyone is saying have faith and you havent seen nothing. All they have to do to save Halo is bring back ranking and throw away the credit system and make it competitive again. But I guess everyone just wants to waste time to GET a pointless rank instead of EARNING a rank.

> I guess that really is the end of halo then. Everyone is saying have faith and you havent seen nothing. All they have to do to save Halo is bring back ranking and throw away the credit system and make it competitive again. But I guess everyone just wants to waste time to GET a pointless rank instead of EARNING a rank.

is that a fact?

> > I guess that really is the end of halo then. Everyone is saying have faith and you havent seen nothing. All they have to do to save Halo is bring back ranking and throw away the credit system and make it competitive again. But I guess everyone just wants to waste time to GET a pointless rank instead of EARNING a rank.
>
> is that a fact?

only in there mind

I wouldnt call it fact, but I’d say its a high probability that it could be. Just look at the sheer amount of post about ranking and the hatred towards the game already. For every 10 negative post about the game there is 1 or 2 praising it.

> I wouldnt call it fact, but I’d say its a high probability that it could be. Just look at the sheer amount of post about ranking and the hatred towards the game already. For every 10 negative post about the game there is 1 or 2 praising it.

so a minority makes it a high probability?
lol what the …? logic fail …

> > I wouldnt call it fact, but I’d say its a high probability that it could be. Just look at the sheer amount of post about ranking and the hatred towards the game already. For every 10 negative post about the game there is 1 or 2 praising it.
>
> so a minority makes it a high probability?
> lol what the …? logic fail …

majority dont like it dont try to twist my words lol

> > > I wouldnt call it fact, but I’d say its a high probability that it could be. Just look at the sheer amount of post about ranking and the hatred towards the game already. For every 10 negative post about the game there is 1 or 2 praising it.
> >
> > so a minority makes it a high probability?
> > lol what the …? logic fail …
>
> majority dont like it dont try to twist my words lol

forum majority = consumer minority.

forum goers mostly consist of people who complain because people who are happy do not complain, they play or wait patiently …

super sad…

Says competitive is dead…

points to video of an MLG person.

facepalm

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwEF8gW5VsE
>
> “the powers that be that control that hardware we operate on have expressed a desire for us to focus on another shooter”

General life tip kid. Get your own damn opinions. Dont just crib them from people you worship for no apparent reason.

Its just as bad as the beiber fanbase crap.

I instantly stoped whatching the video as I saw MLG in the title

Also why the hell does every game have to be a provement of skill? Srsly just hang back enjoy the game mess around in it and have a good time.

Yeah this video is 5 months old, and we had one of our best ever events with the new settings.

Where the hell have you been OP?

> I instantly stoped whatching the video as I saw MLG in the title
>
> Also why the hell does every game have to be a provement of skill? Srsly just hang back enjoy the game mess around in it and have a good time.

For some people, just messing around isn’t that fun. It may be for people that are hopelessly bad at the game.