COMPETITIVE (Gamebattles) Players Wanted!

The TROOPS of UNSC© Halo Clan wants YOU!

We’re looking for players who are tired of playing solo, or want a good team.
We’re looking for players who want to get into Gamebattles, want to move into MLG, or otherwise, looking to go pro in some way.
We’re looking for players who will be dedicated enough to be on the website as much as they’re on XboxLIVE.
We’re looking for someone to help with promoting the UNSC on Facebook and Twitter.
We’re looking for dedicated SPARTANS who want to be apart of something greater than just themselves. Dedicated to the game, dedicated to their unit, and dedicated to the greatness of the Clan.

What we offer:

We offer a full indulgence in the Halo universe.

• UNSC Role Play: Write your own Spartan’s Story which will most likely be combined with others and become a part of a large story machinima.
  • O.N.I. Intelligence Gathering and Halo Information.
  • ONYX - Gamebattles and eventually MLG gaming.
  • CT - Competitive Training (will graduate to ONYX)
  • FORGE/Machinima Team (Right now we’re building maps, and writing scripts)
  • Halo Knowlege (at least 8 of us are Die Hard Halo fans, read the books, played all the games, etc.)
  • GEAR (Custom Clan Logo’d Gear, such as Dogtags, Tshirts, Hoodies, Posters, Mugs, etc. You name it, we’ll do what we can to get it.

What we need more than anything:

• Dedicated players who want to be apart of a unit, team, group, brotherhood, and family. We’re here to help you get great, so long as you help us get great. Or, at least assist in our attempt.
  • Leaders who wish to help take the UNSC to it’s best place yet.

< WARNING: >

IF you slack off, are not on the site for more than 2 weeks, or fail to report to your Commanding Officer on a regular basis, you will be held over for courtmartial, and possibly discharged from the UNSC.
We do not tolerate Complacency here. We’re here to prosper, grow, and progress. If you’re only going to join, to use the name for your own benefit, to say you’re apart of something, and never do any work, you won’t get far.

However, if you’re wanting to win, get a name out there, and push to get sponsored, join with us.

Come and join the TROOPS of UNSC© Today.

www.troopsofunsc.enjin.com

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TROOPSofUNSC
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TROOPSofUNSC
Facebook: Troops Unsc

Come and Play the FUN out of Halo 4 with us.

Find your home…
Find your place…
Find your team…
Fulfill your Destiny…

Become a Spartan.

Calling all Competitive players. Join up now! We need you.

Come become your spartan with us.

looks good, I will check it out :slight_smile:

Location of clan times played etc?

im UK based (with responsibilities)

but always make time for my r&r ie. hardcore gaming :smiley:

I don’t think I’m good enough… D:<

This sounds perfect for me, you had me at sick of playing solo. I’ll check the site out, not too familiar with enjin but I’ll manage.

> Location of clan times played etc?
>
> im UK based (with responsibilities)
>
> but always make time for my r&r ie. hardcore gaming :smiley:

Usually, most of us are online between 9pm and 5am Mountain Standard Time, which is GMT+7.

> I don’t think I’m good enough… D:<

Good enough is… relative. We don’t care about K/D, or how well you do solo.
We care how you do as part of the team. If you can help, in any way, the team to succeed, we want you. Regardless of your K/D, or personal skill.

This does not mean we don’t want skilled players, as we do, but this is a Team style clan. Tactics, strategy, call-outs, Location checks, target identification, that’s what we need.

Still looking for dedicated Competitive pushing players, who are more into the team than their personal K/D. Also, looking for dedicated gamers who will be on the website regularly.

If you’re interested in Joining us, Talk to UNSC GoochEman, or UNSC GUYMER. (Yes, those are their gamertags.)
They are our orientation personnel.

Still looking for more Competitive players, leaders, forgers, and Machinima personnel.

Join today!

Is there a certain age? And do you have to change your gamertag?

> Is there a certain age? And do you have to change your gamertag?

We prefer players over the age of 15, but that’s not always the case. If you’re younger, and are interested, get with myself, or other members of the UNSC on my friends list, and play a few games, spend some time with, and see if you’re a good fit.

We like mature gamers, who know when to follow orders, have fun, but also know not to be a baby, and moan about every little thing… such as not getting the rockets, scattershot, or sniper, even when they’re called on the spawn of a map. Teamwork is key, and if there’s a plan, stick to it.

As far as Gamertag change, check out our website, and read through the rules in the Field Manual tab, or just read the rules on the main link. That will tell you all about our requirements.

Hi there i just sent in my application, i have a question: how do we know we are in the clan or that we were accepted?

I am 11 years old,is it ok for me to join?

@ Darth, when I recieve your app, I’ll personally talk to you over XBL.
You might need to check your email to activate your account on enjin.
@360, sorry bro, but we only accept players over 15.

New machinima Demo up for the preview of something big coming out in the fall.
Watch, preview, join, help.

Get onboard, Spartans.

> @ Darth, when I recieve your app, I’ll personally talk to you over XBL.
> You might need to check your email to activate your account on enjin.
> @360, sorry bro, but we only accept players over 15.

Despite the fact that you posted above that exceptions can be made?

ill join

Just sent in my app. how long usually for a reply?