Competitive Emblem Rewards

Any hope that we will be getting competitive emblem unlocks for our armor as we got them for the weapons already? Kinda bummed this isn’t a thing already.

1 Like

I’d rather get a whole armor set exclusively dedicated to getting Onyx in ranked playlists. I don’t care much for a bunch of armor emblems no one will really be able to see in a live game.

1 Like

While I can whole heartedly agree it would be nice to get armor pieces or even a core, I think the emblem is more feasible which is why I posted on it lol. I would love what you suggested though!

1 Like

I’m already Onyx in the Ranked Arena playlist, so when I saw that all I get for achieving that is a weapon charm and a weapon emblem I just found myself saying “Seriously? That’s it?”. If we got a whole armor core (which I don’t see as at all likely), I’d only want Mark VI Gen 1 core with the Mark VI Gen 1 armor set (the Halo 2 and Halo 3 armor)

2 Likes

Mark VI gen 1 would be cool. I am still holding out hope that I will see that Mark VI gen 3 core someday. :confused:

I don’t mind the Mark VI Gen 3, but the Mark VI Gen 1 has more black/grey on the armor on the boots and I prefer that over having armor color honestly

1 Like

I was thinking we would see that or the CE style stuff for next season but it looks like whatever leaked on reddit indicated we would only be seeing content that was cut from season 1.

I’m not a fan of anything cosmetic wise after Halo 3 when it comes to multiplayer armor honestly. I think everything in the game right now that we have besides the Mark VI helmet on the Reach Mark V (B) armor core looks terrible. I never liked how small the space backpack is in Reach it doesn’t come over the shoulders at all, it’s just flat. Then we have the Mark VII armor core which looks a lot more like the Mark VI armor core with a pretty big space backpack over your shoulders, but then the armor itself for that core just all looks bad. I really just want the Halo 3 era armor back in its entirety. I don’t care what armor other people use, but for me I’m disappointed

As far as I’m aware, the only unlocks are for the top 1000 players in ranked. They will get an armor core in the same setup as the HCS armor cores, and a purple/black/gold coating. Would be cool to unlock something, regardless of rank, even if it was just an emblem.

Where did you get this information?

It was leaked. Saw it on Twitter. I’ll try and find the post again.

Please do!!! I would love to see it! :slight_smile:

Apparently this isn’t actually in game. Found the original creator and it’s fan art that got turned into a rumor. Either way it’s pretty dope.

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/rg12is/following_my_top_1000_players_badge_design_named/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I saw that when I was looking lol. That would be amazing if we got stuff like that.