Competitive clan/people???

Just started playing H5 again. Used to play a lot of competitive halo, am EU. Looking to get rly good again so want to find either a competitive clan or people to do customs with or something along those lines. Gamertag - Pharaohhhhhh

> 2533274923763881;1:
> Just started playing H5 again. Used to play a lot of competitive halo, am EU. Looking to get rly good again so want to find either a competitive clan or people to do customs with or something along those lines. Gamertag - Pharaohhhhhh

Hey man I got a small group . We playing competitive , just practicing an working on good teamwork , rn but I have about 6 guys in it . Looking to get around 15 . An after we get really good an have a solid team stragey an work good together we going to sign up for GB an do online tournaments . If your interested hmu but you will have to make a new account or change your gt .

> 2535427519937519;2:
> > 2533274923763881;1:
> > Just started playing H5 again. Used to play a lot of competitive halo, am EU. Looking to get rly good again so want to find either a competitive clan or people to do customs with or something along those lines. Gamertag - Pharaohhhhhh
>
> Hey man I got a small group . We playing competitive , just practicing an working on good teamwork , rn but I have about 6 guys in it . Looking to get around 15 . An after we get really good an have a solid team stragey an work good together we going to sign up for GB an do online tournaments . If your interested hmu but you will have to make a new account or change your gt .

sounded good until the change gamertag part, not gonna do that

You can just make a new account

> 2535427519937519;4:
> You can just make a new account

then i have to buy live??? Na man id do it just not the gamertag part, its stupid anyway

You don’t pay live for it ? Aslong as you have a account with gold you can make another account an play on it .

> 2535427519937519;6:
> You don’t pay live for it ? Aslong as you have a account with gold you can make another account an play on it .

As you can tell i havent played xbox for years. If ur right then ill do it lol

added you