Competetive Players Wanted

Looking at putting together a competitive team, follow me on Twitter @tape_time and we can discuss on their easier thanks

Hey.

im searching for players at a semi pro skill level. typically people whove played loyally for 7+ years. i get a feeling that youre like minded and serious. i dont have twitter, so message me on live if youre interested in players who want to compete in future tournament’s. my tag is cruel concept.

Vanguard Gaming is recruiting mature, team players for our upcoming competitive Halo 5 team. We’re an experienced clan that play on PC and Xbox One, we’re looking for people who want to take Halo 5 serious and for the casual gamer as-well.Things we offer:

• Weekly “bootcamp” nights where highly skilled members fight alongside newer members to train them. - Easy to use website - Full Voice Communications server to use while gaming and to chat with clanmates - Easy room to advance and create your own division on games - Sponsorship (Our sponsors are always looking for new people to sponsor!) - Twitch.tv and YouTube channel hosting/promotion - Social Media re-tweets/likes/sharesIf this sounds like something that interests you, sign up-to our website at http://vgcn.net/ and click the “Halo Application” tab up top to submit an application!