Compensate LE and War Pass Owners!

I am beginning to feel a bit ripped off by spending the extra money on the LE Halo 4. First and foremost with the issue of the Crimson map pack being free. and all of us LE and war pass owners are getting boned once again. So all I ask is maybe credit the LE and War pass owners the cost of the maps or something to show you care. I would hate to see so many dedicated halo fans leave over something so simple.

I believe they won’t do anything to compensate people.

I very seriously doubt we will gather any credit in the way of money or MS points. But I at least this think we should all be allowed early access to the next wave of maps at the very least.

> I believe they won’t do anything to compensate people.

Yeah I’m sure they won’t but all I can do is ask and try to stir it up enough to have justice. But I wont get my hopes up to much.

I have to agree that the LE was a bit of a rip off. Sure the packaging was nice and all, but what in game content it gave us was not really worth it and only provided early access to all specializations by less than 1 month, which didn’t matter to me since I didn’t reach SR-50 yet. The Forward Unto Dawn was disappointing as well. Access through Waypoint only. A DVD or Blu-ray would’ve been nice, especially considering you can buy it now in those formats. I mean it’s not going to be available forever, so really I only have it temporarily. A rental if you will.

Now this…if compensation is not given, this may be an unfortunate juncture in my long standing loyalty to Halo.

> I believe they won’t do anything to compensate people.

Yep we will get diddley squat.

I don’t think people should be crying compensation but I do think doing something for your most loyal fan base would go a long way to establishing trust for the franchise.

I certainly won’t be buying any more season passes for a small saving.
It takes away the incentive to work for your dollar as they have already been paid.

I even bought the LE of Halo 4 and CAN’T REDEEM MY MAP PASS CODE! I feel seriously, SERIOUSLY ripped off :confused: hopefully Xbox support can help me out…

Lets see if -Yoink!- are a bunch of liars…

> Jennifer P.: I see here your concern is about the map pack crimson and you are wondering about the people getting it for free is that correct?
> Dan: yes and am wondering if the people who paid in advance for all the halo 4 map packs will get something in return
> Jennifer P.: The people who are getting the crimson map pack for free will be getting those revoked back from them.
> Jennifer P.: It was a glitch and they will not be getting it without paying for it like the rest of you.
> Jennifer P.: They also risk a marketplace ban for taking advantage of a glitch.
> Dan: it didnt say anything about downloading with the season pass and just said 0 ms points when i downloaded it, so does that mean i downloaded the glitched version?
> Jennifer P.: If you have the season pass before you downloaded it you will be fine :slight_smile:

> Lets see if -Yoink!- are a bunch of liars…
>
>
>
> > Jennifer P.: I see here your concern is about the map pack crimson and you are wondering about the people getting it for free is that correct?
> > Dan: yes and am wondering if the people who paid in advance for all the halo 4 map packs will get something in return
> > Jennifer P.: The people who are getting the crimson map pack for free will be getting those revoked back from them.
> > Jennifer P.: It was a glitch and they will not be getting it without paying for it like the rest of you.
> > Jennifer P.: They also risk a marketplace ban for taking advantage of a glitch.
> > Dan: it didnt say anything about downloading with the season pass and just said 0 ms points when i downloaded it, so does that mean i downloaded the glitched version?
> > Jennifer P.: If you have the season pass before you downloaded it you will be fine :slight_smile:

Xbox support has already openly said that anyone who had downloaded the maps for free are fine, as it is a glitch on their end and whoever gets it, it’s on MS’s heads. Not the person who had downloaded the maps. It’s not like a third party hacked MS and made these available, this is the fault of MS.

And like I’ve been frequently saying, you more than likely won’t be compensated or you’ll get some cheap gimmick. They don’t have to compensate you, it’s been stated more than likely in the Terms and Conditions

nobody deserves a compensation. life is full of dissappointments. deal with it.

I bought the War Pass, but I don’t care if they kept the first DLC free and gave no compensation.

I can’t feel for the LE players, though. I never buy LE versions of games, mainly because I don’t see a point. IMO, LE should come with swag or other physical content, not additions to the game that others don’t have. That’s also why I have the Gamestop’s “preorder from here and get a superweapon at start” bonuses. I’m glad that LE content is not inclusive. I think that is a smart move.

> Lets see if -Yoink!- are a bunch of liars…
>
>
>
> > Jennifer P.: I see here your concern is about the map pack crimson and you are wondering about the people getting it for free is that correct?
> > Dan: yes and am wondering if the people who paid in advance for all the halo 4 map packs will get something in return
> > Jennifer P.: The people who are getting the crimson map pack for free will be getting those revoked back from them.
> > Jennifer P.: It was a glitch and they will not be getting it without paying for it like the rest of you.
> > Jennifer P.: They also risk a marketplace ban for taking advantage of a glitch.
> > Dan: it didnt say anything about downloading with the season pass and just said 0 ms points when i downloaded it, so does that mean i downloaded the glitched version?
> > Jennifer P.: If you have the season pass before you downloaded it you will be fine :slight_smile:

I can’t help but feel that’s just not gonna pan out lol

I’m fully aware that MS will not issue any for of refund in the way of MS points to LE or pass customers. But they could do “something”. They could give LE and Pass customers 50 - 100 games of double XP (or more), and maybe even email codes that give us access to every retailer preorder bonus armor. Which means no LE Console Fotus, since that is a special bundle where somebody paid out extra money and that is one of their extras. But nobody spent any extra money to preorder at gamestop vs best buy. Retailers weren’t charging more for the privilege of getting their bonus armor/skin.

I’m perfectly fine with in-game compensation.

Free armor for LE and war pass owners! We should all get a chance to request any of the preorders U.=.U

Excuse me, but didn’t you get a box full of physical goodies to go with your LE? And you’re feeling ripped off? I mean, I’m pretty sure they did stipulate that it would be EARLY access to those specializations. Furthermore, I and many others still have yet to receive the codes we were promised in the first place. So I’m really not sure why you’re complaining.

I gotta admit that having the crimson map pack be available for free even if mistakenly detracts from the value of the warpass

It alters the fact that I did not actually get what I payed for.
I paid for 3 map packs each valued at 800msp with a 15% discount.
The fact that one of those maps was obtained for 0msp now means that only two are valued at 800msp which totals 1600

The map pass was 2000msp.

so map pass owners(and LE) have had their purchases devalued.

personally I’m not gonna cry for some one to add value back but I wouldn’t mind some armor :smiley:

FOTUS for everyone?

> Excuse me, but didn’t you get a box full of physical goodies to go with your LE? And you’re feeling ripped off? I mean, I’m pretty sure they did stipulate that it would be EARLY access to those specializations. Furthermore, I and many others still have yet to receive the codes we were promised in the first place. So I’m really not sure why you’re complaining.

No not a box full of stuff a box full of digital goods not anything eye opening and Yes that sucks you didn’t receive your code for the specializations pretty sure you didnt have to pay for that code did you it was just play by this date and im sure you would have bought the game wether or not they did that, but did you spend money a war pass with the intent to get a discount? If you did then you got ¡yoinked¡ look at it like this say you buy a xbox 360 and you payed $300 and the next day there is a glitch in the system and everyone else got it for free that day except you. Now are you going to complain, you sure are, $300 is a lot of money, just like $10 is a lot for some people. (Not me I bought LE and console and LE Stat guide) every little bit counts.

> I’m fully aware that MS will not issue any for of refund in the way of MS points to LE or pass customers. But they could do “something”. They could give LE and Pass customers 50 - 100 games of double XP (or more), and maybe even email codes that give us access to every retailer preorder bonus armor. Which means no LE Console Fotus, since that is a special bundle where somebody paid out extra money and that is one of their extras. But nobody spent any extra money to preorder at gamestop vs best buy. Retailers weren’t charging more for the privilege of getting their bonus armor/skin.
>
>
> I’m perfectly fine with in-game compensation.

I wouldnt mind the exp except im maxed for the 200 games allowed and would rather see maybe 1 free specialization completed so I dont have to level through it

They most likely will be punishing those who exploited the “Free” DLC Looong before they consider compensating those who did purchase it legitimately. I expect a few hundred light bans going out to those who took advantage of the situation. Or at least a slap on the wrist.