Company Commendations

My Spartan company is having issues getting the buckle up medal ( snipe the driver of a moving vehicle) and spartan charges. Any effective ways of getting them ? We have been stuck for a while now.

Shoot drivers in their head… :slightly_smiling_face: hahaha just kidding I am sure you know that… hmm… perhaps coordinate with your team have some on drive say a warthog or wraith but tell them to just try and stop vehicles hit them head on or try and hold them some how so snipers can snipe driver’s easier?? Will probably be tough to do but best I can do off the top of my head… Other than that just have players in warzone constantly calling in sniper rifles and equip a active camo if you have enough req energy.

Sniping the gunner from a warthog/wraith/scorpion will get you the buckle up medal. Sneaking behind enemy lines while they are trying to capture the main building can net you many spartan charges as they are focused forward. Good luck.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Shoot drivers in their head… :slightly_smiling_face: hahaha just kidding I am sure you know that… hmm… perhaps coordinate with your team have some on drive say a warthog or wraith but tell them to just try and stop vehicles hit them head on or try and hold them some how so snipers can snipe driver’s easier?? Will probably be tough to do but best I can do off the top of my head… Other than that just have players in warzone constantly calling in sniper rifles and equip a active camo if you have enough req energy.

Haha yea it’s not the easiest one to get playing warzone is probably the best best even if that mode can be frustrating at times. Camo nornfang lol sounds like a plan in case I miss the head

> 2533274875982754;3:
> Sniping the gunner from a warthog/wraith/scorpion will get you the buckle up medal. Sneaking behind enemy lines while they are trying to capture the main building can net you many spartan charges as they are focused forward. Good luck.

Really? Even the gunner gives it to you? It says the driver in the description of the commendation that’s interesting

> 2533274855740591;5:
> > 2533274875982754;3:
> > Sniping the gunner from a warthog/wraith/scorpion will get you the buckle up medal. Sneaking behind enemy lines while they are trying to capture the main building can net you many spartan charges as they are focused forward. Good luck.
>
> Really? Even the gunner gives it to you? It says the driver in the description of the commendation that’s interesting

Yes. We focused to finish specific commendations, but would take others if presented the opportunity. This worked pretty well for my spartan company.

Swat is good for spartan charges and you can get buckle ups by shooting down wasps with a sniper (you don’t even have to hit the pilot).

> 2533274875982754;6:
> > 2533274855740591;5:
> > > 2533274875982754;3:
> > > Sniping the gunner from a warthog/wraith/scorpion will get you the buckle up medal. Sneaking behind enemy lines while they are trying to capture the main building can net you many spartan charges as they are focused forward. Good luck.
> >
> > Really? Even the gunner gives it to you? It says the driver in the description of the commendation that’s interesting
>
> Yes. We focused to finish specific commendations, but would take others if presented the opportunity. This worked pretty well for my spartan company.

Okay that’s a lot easier then . So you could potentially get three on a warthog if you sniped everyone?

> 2535450479150563;7:
> Swat is good for spartan charges and you can get buckle ups by shooting down wasps with a sniper (you don’t even have to hit the pilot).

I barely get them in swat since I usually rank around Diamond lol not many unaware players. I could get lots before in snipers but now it’s gone. Yea using a nornfang tears up the wasp pretty good

Turbo is going to be your best friend when it comes back. Camo/snipe combo, going to make people mad but oh well lol. Other than that, I’d stay in BTB to coordinate your team to get the snipe and give him protection to knock some of them out. Spartan Charges are a little bit more tricky in my opinion. Either let you team mates wear them down and rush in, or hope for unaware players in the social playlists.

> 2533274855740591;1:
> My Spartan company is having issues getting the buckle up medal ( snipe the driver of a moving vehicle) and spartan charges. Any effective ways of getting them ? We have been stuck for a while now.

Play Warzone, bring out snipers, camp in places the enemy can’t get you. Lots of people using ghosts and mongooses early in the game. You can kill gunner, passenger or driver. Doesn’t matter who, still counts towards the commendation. Even though it says “Kill the driver”.

For the spartan charge commendation you can do it easily in Warzone and Warzone Assault with the armor mod that gives you more range and damage… You also can do it in SWAT.

> 2533274870003168;12:
> For the spartan charge commendation you can do it easily in Warzone and Warzone Assault with the armor mod that gives you more range and damage… You also can do it in SWAT.

I have tried it in swat but I normally rank diamond so the players are normally pretty aware. Does the armour mod make the spartan charge a one hit kill?

> 2535407005067585;10:
> Turbo is going to be your best friend when it comes back. Camo/snipe combo, going to make people mad but oh well lol. Other than that, I’d stay in BTB to coordinate your team to get the snipe and give him protection to knock some of them out. Spartan Charges are a little bit more tricky in my opinion. Either let you team mates wear them down and rush in, or hope for unaware players in the social playlists.

Yea was thinking about doIng turbo have lots of camis and snipers lol. It comes out end of the month right? Could have two teammates running around spartan charging people lol two charges at once. Wish snipers was still around could get a fair amount in that playlist

The easy way that my company got the spartan charge commendation done was in swat. you’ll get killed a bunch, but because of the lack of shields in swat, every person you spartan charge dies instantly.

> 2533275005778961;15:
> The easy way that my company got the spartan charge commendation done was in swat. you’ll get killed a bunch, but because of the lack of shields in swat, every person you spartan charge dies instantly.

Soo you just literally run around the whole game spartan charging people? I’m probably going to die a lot lol unless can sneak up

There are ways to farm Buckle Up medals and charges :wink:

> 2533274824050480;17:
> There are ways to farm Buckle Up medals and charges :wink:

Yea I got 150 spartan charges total in 22 games of swat LOL each game was only about 5 mins long. If each member of the company did this would finish it in no time

I tend to have the best luck with buckle ups in BTB. If you control the sniper for the game, you can get a lot in one match. My record is 7 in one game of ctf on viking

> 2533274855740591;5:
> > 2533274875982754;3:
> > Sniping the gunner from a warthog/wraith/scorpion will get you the buckle up medal. Sneaking behind enemy lines while they are trying to capture the main building can net you many spartan charges as they are focused forward. Good luck.
>
> Really? Even the gunner gives it to you? It says the driver in the description of the commendation that’s interesting

The description lies. You dont have to kill them while the vehicle is moving either. Really, its just “shoot a person out of a vehicle with a sniper rifle”.
My company got most of the work in that one done in Warzone and CTF; wait for the enemy to make a flag run, pop the gunner left behind, then kill the driver and carrier.