Company Commendation Sniper Rifle

Soo was curious about the sniper rifle medals. Is it only the ones listed there ? I noticed the regular sniper rifle medal isn’t there, which you get with hitting body shots. Does any know if these count ?

Which commendation are you referring to? “Forgot to Pay the Toll”?

> 2533274824050480;2:
> Which commendation are you referring to? “Forgot to Pay the Toll”?

No “Till someone loses an eye” get sniper rifle medals but it doesn’t list the basic sniper rifle medal. Soo was wondering if those count

> 2533274855740591;3:
> > 2533274824050480;2:
> > Which commendation are you referring to? “Forgot to Pay the Toll”?
>
> No “Till someone loses an eye” get sniper rifle medals but it doesn’t list the basic sniper rifle medal. Soo was wondering if those count

Ahh. No, only the listed medals count. So bodyshots don’t count toward the medal. I believe you are referring specifically to the “Sniper Rifle Kill” medal you get in WZ. I am assuming that’s not a qualifying medal because it would make the commendation a lot easier, maybe too easy.

> 2533274824050480;4:
> > 2533274855740591;3:
> > > 2533274824050480;2:
> > > Which commendation are you referring to? “Forgot to Pay the Toll”?
> >
> > No “Till someone loses an eye” get sniper rifle medals but it doesn’t list the basic sniper rifle medal. Soo was wondering if those count
>
> Ahh. No, only the listed medals count. So bodyshots don’t count toward the medal. I believe you are referring specifically to the “Sniper Rifle Kill” medal you get in WZ. I am assuming that’s not a qualifying medal because it would make the commendation a lot easier, maybe too easy.

Yea that’s true especially with the nornfang. That’s actually why I was wondering since mythic shotty snipes is around right now. It would make it pretty easy. Wish team snipers was still a thing