"Company Commendation Complete Pack" fails to open

To Who it may concern at 343:

Not sure where else I should reach to contact support for Halo 5: Guardians. When I logged in to play, there was a “Company Commendation Complete Pack” for me to open. When I attempted to open the pack, I received a message that said (more or less) “This pack cannot be opened right now.” When I attempted to open the pack again, the error then said “This pack has already been opened.”

I have video here:

I’m just wondering if I’ll ever get access to the content that was actually inside that pack. Please let me know if you need any additional information, or if there is a more appropriate channel for this type of inquiry. Thanks!

• Mega Pi

you still got the items in the pack, just you dont get to see the opening sequence, this happens every so often and noticable on the forums, but the items were still added, you can check on waypoint as well.

> 2533274881086487;2:
> you still got the items in the pack, just you dont get to see the opening sequence, this happens every so often and noticable on the forums, but the items were still added, you can check on waypoint as well.

Thanks for the info!