Companies/clans in Infinite?

With this forum now up and running, 343 you can now tell us your plans for spartan companies in Infinite…. Thanks!

9 Likes

Yes please.

Plans for Infinite, and for H5 too!

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Last I heard, Spartan Companies are a relic of the past. If you’re part of one already, you’ll keep getting commendations and progressing towards the Achilles armor, but you won’t be able to make changes to your company such as adding/removing members.

This is probably Waypoint’s version of a “Looking for Group” list.

2 Likes

I can’t believe they haven’t posted anything about the plans for any clan support in Infinite.

What are we going to do run LFG nonsense and hope for the best?

2 Likes

Truthfully I imagine there will be a Clan feature similarly to the new Vanguard system that functions much like Clans of Halo 2 and COD AW. I couldn’t see why a feature like that brings people together would not be present. And yes Spartan Companies are gone, they are nowhere to be found on Waypoint vNext, and can nolonger be edited or changed.

2 Likes

@FestivHunter I figured you might want this thread.

1 Like

There should be some kind of clan option set into play…….we don’t need commendation awards etc, just the opportunity to have the capability of saying hey these are our clan members. It is not that hard to put a clan page into operation. Many lesser games have it.

2 Likes

Unable to load any old Spartan Company pages atm. They’re probably not being supported anymore.

2 Likes

I hope there is some type of group function or clan. H2 was the easiest for getting a team together.

2 Likes

Yes please!!! It would mean a lot if you could add Companies to Infinite! :hearts:

I imagine they will have a similar ingame system to cod mw for companies/clan as makes no sense if not introduced with launch or shortly after

1 Like

If there aren’t any spartan companies or a similar feature upon launch I do hope that 343 considers adding them into Infinite down the line and expands upon them cause they have a lot of potential in my opinion.

2 Likes

I really hope there is some form of group management and so on. By the looks of the moderators and 343 groups it is embedded into the forum software but maybe needs tweaking to not give the people any more powers to act above basic membership.

2 Likes

Anyone know / heard anything to date from Devs about the company management and how they looking to implement it? if they are that is.

It would be awesome to have the clan function from H2. That was so easy to use just like an in game friends list.

1 Like