Comon noobs!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Im an average player, so i have to make sometimes an effort to be a good player, if im playing in a team base playlist, i try to be a good team mate, if someones is getting shot i go in front of him like a shield, hoping he can get time to recharge his energy shield and be able to continue in the battle without dying (I have a good strafe, so i cant die to fast).

i apply a lot of strategies: ambush the team from behind, sometimes i stand still in a battle like a bait, so my team mates are able to kill the enemy team from another position

BUT… WHEN I NEED SOME HELP FROM MY TEAMMATES NO ONE IS THERE FOR ME :’(

I trust my back to someone when im in a 1 vs 1 or when im shotting a random player, 5 seconds later i got killed by the entire team! COMON NOOBS!

In Dominion, im always going to the A base, because lots of the enemy goes to the B base, BUUT all of my team mates goes to B and got killed by the enemy rocket launcher and guess what nobody captures C. COMON NOOBS!

In Team slayer…sorry Infinity slayer, when my team is getting owned by the other team i use the “bait strategy” so the enemy team focuses their attention in me so my team can be free to kill them but nooo my team flees and i got killed, five seconds later my entire team got killed. COMON NOOBS!

I blame those casual players who does not give a Yoink! the game… “i just want to have some fun” if you want to have fun, play flood or fiesta or griftball, but no team base slayer/objective games.

Is this what 343 infinitywa…industries wants? COMON NOOBS!,

Why would you stand still and offer yourself as bait? You might as well shoot the opponent, they will only die quicker.

>

That’s why you need to learn the three basics of Halo multiplayer; weapon,melee,grenade. Daddy can’t always be there to hold your hand every step of the way.

That’s what happens when you play with randoms. If you want real teamwork, play with a group of friends.

> >
>
> That’s why you need to learn the three basics of Halo multiplayer; weapon,melee,grenade. Daddy can’t always be there to hold your hand every step of the way.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Are you illiterate? Nowhere in his post did he say that he doesn’t have the skill to play well on his own, all he said was that randoms are incapable of teamwork. Making baseless assumptions isn’t really a substitute for reading ability. Looks like you need to learn the basics of reading. Daddy can’t always be there to hold your hand every step of the way.

By the way, his slayer k/d is 1.8, whereas yours is 1.2. So you weren’t even right.

> That’s what happens when you play with randoms. If you want real teamwork, play with a group of friends.

I concur with Sensor on this one, OP. I ran into randoms and i constantly lose. Try to get a good team together so you can win.

> In Dominion, im always going to the A base, because lots of the enemy goes to the B base, BUUT all of my team mates goes to B and got killed by the enemy rocket launcher and guess what nobody captures C. COMON NOOBS!

Usually in any game the B flag/base/whatever is the most important one to capture. Whoever controls that B, controls the map & the game. A+C is usually a bad combination, because it may switch the spawns in favour of the other team. I’m not sure how that works in Halo 4. That’s why people tend to send one person to capture the base near spawn while others try to get the B before the enemy team captures it. However, I can’t say that this applies to Halo 4 since I haven’t really played Dominion.

E: Then again, you’re more experienced (and I would call you a good player rather than average) so I guess you know how Dominion works better than me.

> That’s what happens when you play with randoms. If you want real teamwork, play with a group of friends.

It’s incredibly few people that actually help their friends to the utmost. While you generally would pick players to grab each their own Power Weapon, that is only the smallest and easiest part of having good teamwork.

This is starting to become good team work: “i try to be a good team mate, if someones is getting shot i go in front of him like a shield” Even many friends are incapable of doing such, to save their own skin and protect their own K/D.

I have really skilled friends, and mostly, the only reason for why we win is because my friends are generally better players than those on the other team, not because we have teamwork.

If you want to have good teamwork it must be exercised within a group of people.

Many people will feel they aren’t really playing themselves because they are most of the time only following their teammates.

“I would have gone the other way” <- Sorry buddy, that’s just not teamwork, (unless there is some flanking going on).

This is me and my friend, or partner. Good teamwork right there, that’s how it should be done. The distance between us is relatively small so that we can always see and help each other out at all times. Saying you will have real teamwork playing with friends is unfortunately not right.

->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oy75Gp145I

>

Come on now let’s be civilised and try not to bash the -Fine Gentlemen- :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to agree though it’s stupid how much they dumbed the game down :frowning:

all right how many of you got my reference to the Halo Wars forums? :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > I
[/quote]
That’s why you need to learn the three basics of Halo multiplayer; weapon,melee,grenade. Daddy can’t always be there to hold your hand every step of the way.
[/quote]

[/quote]
I never said my K/D was higher than his/hers. And really? I need to learn the basics of reading? If I couldn’t read than I probably couldn’t spell. And if that’s what he means than he can just play with a group of friends. I am getting so sick of this community. Back in Halo 3 it was HERP A DERP MY SKILZ RANK IS HIER DHAN YOURES and now it’s with K/D.

Or a clan

> > > Im an average player, so i have to make sometimes an effort to be a good player, if im playing in a team base playlist, i try to be a good team mate, if someones is getting shot i go in front of him like a shield, hoping he can get time to recharge his energy shield and be able to continue in the battle without dying (I have a good strafe, so i cant die to fast).
> > >
> > > i apply a lot of strategies: ambush the team from behind, sometimes i stand still in a battle like a bait, so my team mates are able to kill the enemy team from another position
> > >
> > > <mark>BUT… WHEN I NEED SOME HELP FROM MY TEAMMATES NO ONE IS THERE FOR ME :’(</mark>
> > >
> > >
> > > I trust my back to someone when im in a 1 vs 1 or when im shotting a random player, 5 seconds later i got killed by the entire team! COMON NOOBS!
> > >
> > > In Dominion, im always going to the A base, because lots of the enemy goes to the B base, BUUT all of my team mates goes to B and got killed by the enemy rocket launcher and guess what nobody captures C. COMON NOOBS!
> > >
> > > In Team slayer…sorry Infinity slayer, when my team is getting owned by the other team i use the “bait strategy” so the enemy team focuses their attention in me so my team can be free to kill them but nooo my team flees and i got killed, five seconds later my entire team got killed. COMON NOOBS!
> > >
> > > I blame those casual players who does not give a Yoink! the game… “i just want to have some fun” if you want to have fun, play flood or fiesta or griftball, but no team base slayer/objective games.
> > >
> > > Is this what 343 infinitywa…industries wants? COMON NOOBS!,
> >
> > That’s why you need to learn the three basics of Halo multiplayer; weapon,melee,grenade. Daddy can’t always be there to hold your hand every step of the way.

Thank you man, thats what i try to explain…

> Why would you stand still and offer yourself as bait? You might as well shoot the opponent, they will only die quicker.

I stand still, when i know for sure my team mates are able to kill the enemy in a fast way (same moment when you get a distration medal), in others occasions i strafe and shoot and if able to get some kills i take the chance.

>

i don’t call them <mark>COMON NOOBS</mark> is just some people with other plans.

if u wish to play with not <mark>’‘COMON NOOBS’’</mark> as u say, get some friends and play with them.

im saying it cuz im a lone wolf (never stick to team mates normally) player and i’‘improvise’’ with the other players plan.

normally works, it’s better when u help a random player to do a plan than just trying to do ur own plans .

why? simple, u got an idea of plans, and they not.

More than often if my team is performing poorly, I’ll call my ordnance drops in right by teammates that are struggling (the most). Then I’ll just tell them over the mic to take it. It’s the only real method I’ve found helpful for allies, although on occasion they die with the ordnance weapon & I end up retrieving it afterwards…sigh.

<mark>Helping your teammates is important of course, but you can identify pretty quickly if they are the accepting type, or just prefer to run about.</mark>
<mark>* Don’t continue to pursue teamwork with random players in a match if it’s getting you killed more than if you were going solo. If your team is already failing by a landslide, don’t damage your scoring in that match by pointlessly throwing your efforts to uncooperative teammates.</mark>

Rockets, Snipes, Shotgun, etc. I enjoy using them to an extent (when they’re meant to be used), but giving them to those who are “dragging the team down” has proven effective. I’ve received a few "Thank You"s in games when donating Ordnances which was pleasant, it reminds me that I’m not teamed up with reckless AI, rather reckless humans. lol

• Share the love, not the complaints!

Having a team consisting of your friends will bring about a MASSIVE advantage in Halo 4.

> > > > Im an average player, so i have to make sometimes an effort to be a good player, if im playing in a team base playlist, i try to be a good team mate, if someones is getting shot i go in front of him like a shield, hoping he can get time to recharge his energy shield and be able to continue in the battle without dying (I have a good strafe, so i cant die to fast).
> > > >
> > > > i apply a lot of strategies: ambush the team from behind, sometimes i stand still in a battle like a bait, so my team mates are able to kill the enemy team from another position
> > > >
> > > > <mark>BUT… WHEN I NEED SOME HELP FROM MY TEAMMATES NO ONE IS THERE FOR ME :’(</mark>
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I trust my back to someone when im in a 1 vs 1 or when im shotting a random player, 5 seconds later i got killed by the entire team! COMON NOOBS!
> > > >
> > > > In Dominion, im always going to the A base, because lots of the enemy goes to the B base, BUUT all of my team mates goes to B and got killed by the enemy rocket launcher and guess what nobody captures C. COMON NOOBS!
> > > >
> > > > In Team slayer…sorry Infinity slayer, when my team is getting owned by the other team i use the “bait strategy” so the enemy team focuses their attention in me so my team can be free to kill them but nooo my team flees and i got killed, five seconds later my entire team got killed. COMON NOOBS!
> > > >
> > > > I blame those casual players who does not give a Yoink! the game… “i just want to have some fun” if you want to have fun, play flood or fiesta or griftball, but no team base slayer/objective games.
> > > >
> > > > Is this what 343 infinitywa…industries wants? COMON NOOBS!,
> > >
> > > That’s why you need to learn the three basics of Halo multiplayer; weapon,melee,grenade. Daddy can’t always be there to hold your hand every step of the way.
>
> I never said my K/D was higher than his/hers. And really? I need to learn the basics of reading? If I couldn’t read than I probably couldn’t spell. And if that’s what he means than he can just play with a group of friends. I am getting so sick of this community. Back in Halo 3 it was HERP A DERP MY SKILZ RANK IS HIER DHAN YOURES and now it’s with K/D.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

]I’m glad you can spell. Now get back to reading, because you just failed again. I never said you said your k/d was higher, I said his k/d was fairly high, and if he doesn’t know the basics, then you’re shitetacular. If you didn’t have to learn the basics of reading, then that would have been pretty obvious.

Ugh. This thread gave me a headache.

It’s your responsibility as a player to not put yourself into places where your team can’t help you. It’s their responsibility to offer help to the best of their ability, but it would be stupid for them to give up deaths in order to help you.

> > > > > Im an average player, so i have to make sometimes an effort to be a good player, if im playing in a team base playlist, i try to be a good team mate, if someones is getting shot i go in front of him like a shield, hoping he can get time to recharge his energy shield and be able to continue in the battle without dying (I have a good strafe, so i cant die to fast).
> > > > >
> > > > > i apply a lot of strategies: ambush the team from behind, sometimes i stand still in a battle like a bait, so my team mates are able to kill the enemy team from another position
> > > > >
> > > > > <mark>BUT… WHEN I NEED SOME HELP FROM MY TEAMMATES NO ONE IS THERE FOR ME :’(</mark>
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I trust my back to someone when im in a 1 vs 1 or when im shotting a random player, 5 seconds later i got killed by the entire team! COMON NOOBS!
> > > > >
> > > > > In Dominion, im always going to the A base, because lots of the enemy goes to the B base, BUUT all of my team mates goes to B and got killed by the enemy rocket launcher and guess what nobody captures C. COMON NOOBS!
> > > > >
> > > > > In Team slayer…sorry Infinity slayer, when my team is getting owned by the other team i use the “bait strategy” so the enemy team focuses their attention in me so my team can be free to kill them but nooo my team flees and i got killed, five seconds later my entire team got killed. COMON NOOBS!
> > > > >
> > > > > I blame those casual players who does not give a Yoink! the game… “i just want to have some fun” if you want to have fun, play flood or fiesta or griftball, but no team base slayer/objective games.
> > > > >
> > > > > Is this what 343 infinitywa…industries wants? COMON NOOBS!,
> > > >
> > > > That’s why you need to learn the three basics of Halo multiplayer; weapon,melee,grenade. Daddy can’t always be there to hold your hand every step of the way.
> >
> > I never said my K/D was higher than his/hers. And really? I need to learn the basics of reading? If I couldn’t read than I probably couldn’t spell. And if that’s what he means than he can just play with a group of friends. I am getting so sick of this community. Back in Halo 3 it was HERP A DERP MY SKILZ RANK IS HIER DHAN YOURES and now it’s with K/D.

But you said that quote: his slayer k/d is 1.8 whereas yours is 1.2. You compared them. If you wanted to say that his was high you would’ve just said that his k/d was 1.8.

> >
[/quote]
[/quote]
WAAAAAAAHHHHH The triangle is broken! This game is horriahblay.

That’s why I have two simple rules…

1. If its just me and one more person we go FFA
  2. If I have 4+ we go teams

Spare yourself the headache of “noob” teammates by following these 2 simple rules.