COMO ES POSIBLE QUE QUITEN REY DE LA COLINA !

This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

translation = he doesnt like halo 4

MAY REMOVE AS KING OF THE HILL! … Is the most classic halo and now if you put in the new downloadable content and send challenges for that kind of game that one has to buy anything I do not like is absurd.

^ What he said in English.

Translated by the googles:

> MAY REMOVE AS KING OF THE HILL! … Is the most classic halo and now if you put in the new downloadable content and send challenges for that kind of game that one has to buy anything I do not like is absurd.

EDIT: Darn you The Spectre 777, ninja’d me.

General Translation: He is wondering why 343 removed KotH and why would they have a challenge for it if you can only access it in the DLC playlist.

They took out KotH because hardly anyone played it and they thought more people would play if they had a different gametype. It is gone for now, but might make a return later on. The challenge thing is pretty dumb, but it is only a daily challenge so tomorrow will be something new. Calm down.

for the OP: Se llevaron a cabo KotH porque casi nadie lo tocó y que pensaban más gente jugaría si tenían un tipo de juego diferente. Se ha ido por ahora, pero podría hacer una vuelta más tarde. Lo reto es bastante tonto, pero es sólo un desafío diario así que mañana habrá algo nuevo. Cálmate.

Además, trate en la próxima Inglés. Los mods no le gusta cuando se utiliza un lenguaje diferente.

Let that be a lesson to you all. I believe the forum rules require English posts actually…shrug they did on b.net anyway

NO HABLO ESPANOL

guess i fail in spanish