[Community Update] REPEAT REVOLUTION

It’s my favorite time of the week - Community Update time. Here’s a quick run down of what’s in this week’s update:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/repeat-revolution

• Happy Birthday Halo 5 - 2 years ago since Halo 5’s launch party, certainly a night i will never forget :slight_smile: - Double XP for every playlist - There will be a ‘deep-diving Livestream roundtable’ to discuss the Halo 5 Weapon Tuning project. Current time is slated for 3:00 PM PT on Wednesday, Nov. 1 on Halo is on Facebook Gaming. - <mark>Everyone who logs into Halo 5: Guardians from Friday through Sunday will receive the Greatest Hits Customization REQ Pack for free as a little birthday gift.</mark> - Optic Games winning at Dreamhack Denver - Halo 3 back-compat getting a 4k bump on the X1x - The Halo 3 Throwback playlist will be getting swapped out for Oddball, but will return soon with new maps and Oddball support - Rise of Atriox news - Relief & Recovery REQ Packs generated over $220,000 for charity - that’s to everyone who bought a pack or donated by other means <3 - Community spotlight with the one and only Mr Tom French! - As usual, some spectacular community art and screenshotsLast but not least there will be a <mark>Community Playdate on October 31st</mark> (4-5:00 PM PT). Come join Infection for your chance to get that Unicorn skin, or come hang out with me in the Halo Mixer chat while the stream is running :slight_smile: www.mixer.com/Halo

Edit: actually last but not least, Jeff said I need to give someone a compliment. So you’re all awesome! :smiley:

Had to double check after reading the update…how could you not mention this?!

• Streaming Tunes – Next week, we’re pulling all the pieces together for a deep-diving Livestream roundtable to more intricately discuss the Halo 5 Weapon Tuning project. Current time is slated for 3:00 PM PT on Wednesday, Nov. 1 on Redirecting... most important part of the update…well in my opinion anyway. :wink:

Oh and did I understand that right? They are updating the Halo 3 playlist for 4K at the same time they are removing it to replace it with Oddball? Kind of an odd choice.

> 2533274813317074;1:
> - Everyone who logs into Halo 5: Guardians from Friday through Sunday will receive the Greatest Hits Customization REQ Pack for free as a little birthday gift.

Do we still get the pack if we log on, access our Halo 5 service record and tap on to “REQUISITION” section here in Waypoint?

> 2533274863544717;2:
> Had to double check after reading the update…how could you not mention this?!

Fixed, adde that in thanks

> 2533274863544717;2:
> They are updating the Halo 3 playlist for 4K at the same time they are removing it to replace it with Oddball?

Throwback playlist in Halo 5 is getting swapped out for Oddball, but it will return with new maps and Oddball support later on. Halo 3 back compat is getting enhanced for the X1X along with 3 other back-compat games

> 2533275008181400;3:
> Do we still get the pack if we log on, access our Halo 5 service record and tap on to “REQUISITION” section here in Waypoint?

That I’m not sure about, but I would log into the game just to make sure

> 2533274813317074;4:
> > 2533274863544717;2:
> > Had to double check after reading the update…how could you not mention this?!
>
> Fixed, adde that in thanks
>
>
> > 2533274863544717;2:
> > They are updating the Halo 3 playlist for 4K at the same time they are removing it to replace it with Oddball?
>
> Throwback playlist in Halo 5 is getting swapped out for Oddball, but it will return with new maps and Oddball support later on. Halo 3 back compat is getting enhanced for the X1X along with 3 other back-compat games
>
>
> > 2533275008181400;3:
> > Do we still get the pack if we log on, access our Halo 5 service record and tap on to “REQUISITION” section here in Waypoint?
>
> That I’m not sure about, but I would log into the game just to make sure

Ah, thanks for that clarification. I don’t know why but I was thinking that the playlist itself was getting the 4K update not the BC Halo 3, duh!

> 2533275008181400;3:
> > 2533274813317074;1:
> > - Everyone who logs into Halo 5: Guardians from Friday through Sunday will receive the Greatest Hits Customization REQ Pack for free as a little birthday gift.
>
> Do we still get the pack if we log on, access our Halo 5 service record and tap on to “REQUISITION” section here in Waypoint?

Yes. I just checked my Requisitions here on Waypoint and the “Greatest Hits Customization Pack” is there.

Granted im only sr 101 but I was very surprised by the legendary armor I got. Hermes armor, helljumper armor and hunter helmet. Quite impressed.

> 2533274813317074;1:
> - Everyone who logs into Halo 5: Guardians from Friday through Sunday will receive the Greatest Hits Customization REQ Pack for free as a little birthday gift.

Just in case anyone was wondering. If youre done with Req unlocks you get 5 Legendary Arena XP boosts.

I hope the stream ends before 7pm central. I have Survivor to watch. :smiley:

I’m also sad about the H3 playlist, but if it comes back with better spawns and maps I’ll be happy.

So what happened to every playlist being double XP?! Infection is the only one I see.

Let’s see some Halo 5 Xbox One X footage! Is the 4K update coming on Nov 7th?