Community Update recommendation to archive posts

From the most recent Community update.

> As we prepare for the launch of Halo Infinite in 2020, we’ve decided to give this site a fresh coat of paint. Our current plan for Waypoint is to make sure this overhaul, which will actually be much more than a fresh coat of paint, truly improves every aspect of the current site. We did want to provide a heads up that there may be features of the existing site that don’t transition over to the new one. That means if there are any forum posts, stats pages, or Community Updates (:wink:) that you wouldn’t want to get lost to the ether, we’d encourage you to start thinking about saving them for your own records just in case.

I’m sure there are no details to reveal yet regarding what features will not make it to the new site, however given Unyshek’s recommendation to create our own archive, I wanted to ask for suggestions about how to do this.

I’m sure I can just save pages a PDF, but I didn’t know if there were any other methods I hadn’t thought of yet.

Halo.bungie.org have a great archive of the old Halo Bulletins that were posted here on Waypoint before the Community Update took over. A similar archive for Community Updates would be great if anyone knows of one that exists.