Community Spotlight Submissions Help

I need help with my Spotlight submission! I don’t know how to include a link or upload files. I have some stuff I want to submit, but I don’t know how. Can someone please help me out with this?

There are a few different ways you can submit your content OP. The easiest is posting on Twitter or Instagram - just make sure to include the hash tag #HaloSpotlight in your post.

If you want to post here on Waypoint, there is a thread pinned at the top of this forum. Just upload it somewhere accessible that you can submit a text link to and make a new post in that thread.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> There are a few different ways you can submit your content OP. The easiest is posting on Twitter or Instagram - just make sure to include the hash tag #HaloSpotlight in your post.
>
> If you want to post here on Waypoint, there is a thread pinned at the top of this forum. Just upload it somewhere accessible that you can submit a text link to and make a new post in that thread.

Ok, thanks. Will do.

> 2535422082036797;1:
> I need help with my Spotlight submission! I don’t know how to include a link or upload files. I have some stuff I want to submit, but I don’t know how. Can someone please help me out with this?

From Italy I’m ready to help you :slight_smile:

Hey. I’d love to be featured on the community spotlight not just for the nameplate but to help raise awareness of what I’ve achieved since December, I’ve just the other day achieved the first person in the world to Tour 9 (192.1 Million XP) and intend to go all the way to 1.2 Billion. Thank you!

Pic :slight_smile:

Important note, this is not where you go to do spotlight submissions, I’m sorry if that was confusing