Community Spotlight Feature - Reactive Bias

Community Spotlight Feature - Reactive Bias

The subject of this month’s Community Spotlight feature is Reactive Bias - a website and blog from long time Halo fan DayandKnightly.

This thread is for questions, comments, and any discussion related to Reactive Bias and the interview with DayandKnightly :slight_smile:

Being a part of this new feature is awesome - seriously, I’m all tingly :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Wow very impressive. The site site looks clean. I never saw the post the firs time. I like the clever line you have on the bottom of your page with the “Your E Cards”

“While we appreciate that you’ve reached Mythic we only hire Inheritors…”

I was a inheritor on may 21, 2011. 40th one…Do i get hired? :frowning:

JK! i hope to see more posts from you and your site very soon and congrats.

> Wow very impressive. The site site looks clean. I never saw the post the firs time. I like the clever line you have on the bottom of your page with the “Your E Cards”
>
> “While we appreciate that you’ve reached Mythic we only hire Inheritors…”
>
> I was a inheritor on may 21, 2011. 40th one…Do i get hired? :frowning:
>
> JK! i hope to see more posts from you and your site very soon and congrats.

Thanks a lot for checking out both the spotlight feature and Reactive Bias! It’s one of my favorite websites, so I’m glad you liked it :smiley:

Thanks man! Those are my “Conversations on Deck,” and you can find the rest of them here.

And I’ll get the paperwork started right away - as an Inheritor you should get right in :slight_smile:

Thanks again for the kinds words, I’m working on Part II of the Fall of Reach among other things, so look for that!

Glad to see your site still running strong and looking nice DayandKnightly :slight_smile:

I dont think i’ll be able to handle the 2 man 100 minute show though… lmao

Thanks Creed - I can still remember when I saw your name pop up in a BTB match and I freaked out: “That’s him! That’s the guys with the amazing screen shots! I just played a game with him!”

As you can tell, I’m the guy who’s brain says "play it cool, play it cool … " and I lose it :slight_smile: