Community Race Night! COMPLETE!!!!!! (Pics/Video updated)

Well everyone my first ever Community Race night has finished! Thanks to everyone who showed up it was a great succses. (Even through some of the glitchy maps from time to time)

Stay tune for a link to check out the video and pictures of the great night when they become available.

Can’t wait tell next time!

Hey for everyone who came to the race night I put up some pics on:
Go to the Screenshot page to check it out

More pictures will be available once I finish capturing for the video!!!

Hey everyone here just with another quick update…

I am hard at work on the video and we are half way through it all. We are about 2 mins into the video and it should be done shortly!

Check back soon

Well everyone the video is up and running!

Thanks to everyone who showed up and made it a great race night!

PS: Don’t forget to check out are machinima series Campfire Stories!!!

Here is a link to the video:
Waypoint Race

I think I can make this event. And if I can, then will I shall. Now I suggest you determine when we drive as Spartans or Elites for certain races too.

> I think I can make this event. And if I can, then will I shall. Now I suggest you determine when we drive as Spartans or Elites for certain races too.

I don’t think it matters, but there our a few maps that would suit an Elite better than a Spartan.

Anyone else?

I love racing. Imma have to message u gud sir. :smiley:

cool ill join

> I love racing. Imma have to message u gud sir. :smiley:

Alright don’t message until this up and coming Monday though… If thats alright.

I challenge you all!

Gt: Armor Juan

> I challenge you all!
>
> Gt: Armor Juan

Well get practicing cause I’ve already test run all these maps =p

Hmm… I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it. I’ll try hehe.

9-11pm EST would be in the early hours of the morning for me haha.

I’m in though I’ll only be able to be there for an hour.

Yeah, that will be my predicament hehe.

> I’m in though I’ll only be able to be there for an hour.

Well thats fine, we just want to get as many people to join in on the fun as possible!

> Yeah, that will be my predicament hehe.

oh well =/

I’m in. Two questions though:

• Would you say these are some of the top racetracks you’ve seen? Been trying to find some quality tracks out there. Just been waiting for another “Best of” Halotracks video.

• Could you possibly throw in a quick game of Battle Tracks? Even if it’s just b4 or after the Race night.

> I’m in. Two questions though:
>
> - Would you say these are some of the top racetracks you’ve seen? Been trying to find some quality tracks out there. Just been waiting for another “Best of” Halotracks video.
>
> - Could you possibly throw in a quick game of Battle Tracks? Even if it’s just b4 or after the Race night.

Well I tested out all these maps and they all seem to play really nice.

My personal favorite is Route 51.

Also I’m not sure what battle tracks is? Do you mean like a monster truck game?

It’s just another race gametype. Not exactly sure who made it, but I believe HaloTracks did back in the Halo 3 days. If I’m not mistaken it’s sort of like Rocket Race, but instead of Rockets your passenger has actual weapons that you take other racers down with. It’s built more for actual racetracks than say Hemorrhage like Rocket Race is. some of my favorite Halo 3 racetracks were built for it, but I’ve yet to find any good gametypes or maps for Reach.

Edit: Also, any chance the Forgetacular-winning “Cobra” track makes it in? I’m yet to play that with more than 4 racers.

> It’s just another race gametype. Not exactly sure who made it, but I believe HaloTracks did back in the Halo 3 days. If I’m not mistaken it’s sort of like Rocket Race, but instead of Rockets your passenger has actual weapons that you take other racers down with. It’s built more for actual racetracks than say Hemorrhage like Rocket Race is. some of my favorite Halo 3 racetracks were built for it, but I’ve yet to find any good gametypes or maps for Reach.
>
> Edit: Also, any chance the Forgetacular-winning “Cobra” tracks makes it in? I’m yet to play that with more than 4 racers.

Well a few of the maps our scheduled to change between now and race night so a few will be added a few taken off it just depends if I find better quality maps,

Also maybe we could get a Battle race in after, if people want to.

Just did some digging over @ forgehub and managed to find some Battle Tracks gametypes and maps. I’ll give these a test run tonight to see if they play the way I remember.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileShare.aspx?player=x%20DREAM%2076%20x

> Just did some digging over @ forgehub and managed to find some Battle Tracks gametypes and maps. I’ll give these a test run tonight to see if they play the way I remember.
>
> http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileShare.aspx?player=x%20DREAM%2076%20x

Alright try and find the two best and I’ll download them and see if we can’t play them after race night ends…