Community Project: A Quest for More RP, Faster

Allow me to begin this topic by saying I’m not here to debate the merits of the REQ system. Not in this topic at least. There’s plenty of other topics that have already done that I feel. Within the context of this topic, let’s just accept out of the gate that the REQ system is what it is. With that in mind…
I know that someone (whose name escapes me otherwise I’d credit them) went and created a spreadsheet you can use to determine how much RP you’ll need to unlock everything in the game. I believe that spreadsheet also gives figures for the average RP you’ll receive per match and about how many hours it’ll take you to unlock everything.
Please let me know if this has already been done, but I want to do some extensive data collection to determine exactly which playlist gives you the most amount of RP for your time. As in, REQ points per minute (RPM). Because while winning a Warzone match can give you upwards of 2200 RP, and that seems better than the 500-800 you get from Arena, you can probably fit several Arena matches into a Warzone match. So my question is, in terms of RPM, which playlist wins?
My method of data collection is pretty straightforward. Every time I complete a match, I look at the post game stats (a screen that I really hope gets overhauled in the UI update this week) and record how much RP I earned and how long the match was. That said, I’m just one man, and I can’t play Halo all day everyday to figure this out, so I propose a community project. If you want to help answer this question, from each match you play, record the following information:

• What playlist you were in - Match length in minutes and seconds - How Much RP you earned from the Match (EXCLUDING BOOSTS)And then post it here. It can be one match or it can be twenty. Any amount of data helps. I’ll keep the OP updates (assuming I can continually edit this post) with our most up to date findings, as shown below.
    WARZONE
    Time Played: 222:50 (Rounded to 223min for calculations)
    RP Earned: 24,441
    Calculated RPM: 110 (Rounded up from 109.6008969)
    ARENA BREAKOUT
    Time Played: 73:01(Rounded to 73min for calculations)
    RP Earned: 9259
    Calculated RPM: 127 (Rounded up from 126.8356164)

You may want to consider placement within the match. I believe placing first gives more RP than placing near the bottom.

> 2533274942950547;2:
> You may want to consider placement within the match. I believe placing first gives more RP than placing near the bottom.

Does that apply with Warzone and Arena?

> 2533274904131284;3:
> > 2533274942950547;2:
> > You may want to consider placement within the match. I believe placing first gives more RP than placing near the bottom.
>
>
> Does that apply with Warzone and Arena?

I believe it does, actually. I know winning and losing alone has been as much as a 500 RP difference in Warzone for me. That being said, I’m not really sure how I’d been able to work placement into the calculations, and I’m confident that with large enough sample sizes we can get a good average for all the playlists.

At any rate, today I’m going to be playing Team Arena and try to get some numbers for that playlist

The best way to get rp is in normal warzone with a premade team. Warzone rp increases based on the duration of the game up to 8min 30sec. Ideally you make a premade team, dominate the enemy until around the 8min mark then go for the core.