Community please help!

So, I have a friend who really sucks at halo usulally -10. He does’nt have Halo or even an Xbox at home and does’nt have many friends.
Anyways the point is, im afraid that if he keeps going negative like this 343i will ban me. Is it possible they can tell whether or not im boosting or if he just sucks? I don’t want to have to tell him he can’t play cause he sucks, but i care much more about me getting banned.

P.S He does’nt play as guest. See my mom has a gamertag for kinect games but does’nt play Halo so I let him use that one if that makes a difference.

You can’t get banned for being bad at the game. You might have alot of people avoiding for lack of skill, but nothing bad should happen.

> You can’t get banned for being bad at the game. You might have alot of people avoiding for lack of skill, but nothing bad should happen.

Bungie banned a guy for not being good, and even with practically undeniable proof the guy wasn’t AFKing or anything, and mods were in fact looking at the thread, they did nothing about it, so it is a worry. I’m not really sure much can be done other than try to get him to play better and hope if he does get banned 343 will be nice and un-ban him if he did nothing wrong.

As long as you get a few kills in the game you won’t get banned.