Community Playdate Reminder [Finished]

Just a friendly reminder that the latest Community Playdate is scheduled for 4-5PM Pacific (7-8PM Eastern) today:

> Speaking of zombie action, next week we’ll be hosting a special livestreamed Community Playdate on Oct. 31 from 4-5:00 PM PT in Halo 5’s Infection playlist. It’ll not only be a great way to try and snag that elusive 343 Ice Unicorn skin, but it will also just be a pretty fun and awesome time. Join us at www.mixer.com/Halo to check it out!

Will be playing and watching hoping to match up. I am thinking this will be my best shot! Ice skin here I come, oh and yeah, play with some of those 343 dudes and dudettes!

Do we know who and how many 343-er’s will be there?

This would be the best chance to match them since their MMR probably won’t be that high in this playlist (besides Unyshek), they aren’t bound by time restrictions before you match a party (I think it’s basically FFA) and there are more slots available per game.

> 2533274863544717;2:
> Will be playing and watching hoping to match up. I am thinking this will be my best shot! Ice skin here I come, oh and yeah, play with some of those 343 dudes and dudettes!
>
> Do we know who and how many 343-er’s will be there?

Not sure, I don’t think they’ve said.

Have a great time! I’ll be saying hello to my neighbours and handing out candy at the front door.

> 2727626560040591;3:
> This would be the best chance to match them since their MMR probably won’t be that high in this playlist (besides Unyshek), they aren’t bound by time restrictions before you match a party (I think it’s basically FFA) and there are more slots available per game.

That’s what I was thinking. Plus there might be less people on since they are out celebrating Halloween, and there are just fewer players on in general. It will be a good indication by how many people are in the stream.

> 2533274862181038;4:
> > 2533274863544717;2:
> > Will be playing and watching hoping to match up. I am thinking this will be my best shot! Ice skin here I come, oh and yeah, play with some of those 343 dudes and dudettes!
> >
> > Do we know who and how many 343-er’s will be there?
>
> Not sure, I don’t think they’ve said.
>
> Have a great time! I’ll be saying hello to my neighbours and handing out candy at the front door.
>
>
> either that or sitting around the pumpkin patch waiting for the Great Pumpkin…

The last time I did this I handed out candy for over 100 kids! This year will be nice and chill with a little Halo.

Which search preference should I use to get the best shot at matching up with 343?

> 2535466273922788;6:
> Which search preference should I use to get the best shot at matching up with 343?

Probably expanded if you don’t live in the west coast area of the U.S.

More details:

Spookyfest - Community Infection Modes

How does one notice a 343 employee btw? What emblem do they have on

I am happy they streamed it. It is always fun to hear their interactions with each other while they play. There were a lot of funny moments. Too bad I didn’t match them. Oh well, still had fun.

Now there’s tomorrows stream to look forward to! :smiley:

> 2535466273922788;9:
> How does one notice a 343 employee btw? What emblem do they have on

They are equipped with the 343 emblem!

> 2535433238497925;11:
> > 2535466273922788;9:
> > How does one notice a 343 employee btw? What emblem do they have on
>
> They are equipped with the 343 emblem!

Will some of them be equipped with “Gouda Two-Shoes” emblem as well?

> 2533274989469309;12:
> > 2535433238497925;11:
> > > 2535466273922788;9:
> > > How does one notice a 343 employee btw? What emblem do they have on
> >
> > They are equipped with the 343 emblem!
>
> Will some of them be equipped with “Gouda Two-Shoes” emblem as well?

I think some do, it varies