Community OutReach, How do I sign up?

I would love the opportunity to play with some people from 343i!

Is there a place to sign up? How do I get involved?

I have been involved in the community for a couple years now, running two groups of my own on Bungie.net. I am also a perfectionist when it comes to Halo (Every achievement, 5 Star General in Halo 3, etc.)

Rofl! For a second there I thought you were referring to the “Fighting with Fairfax” Charity Tournament sponsored by 343i coming up in a few weeks. It’s also been called “Marissa’s Bunny OutReach Charity Tournament” so you had me a bit confused. If you want to support a great cause and have fun playing Reach, I encourage you to participate! DETAILS HERE

As for more general games/opportunities with 343i, check out the next Waypoint Community Carnage Night!

We currently have member-hosted forum nights organized by Ninja Orca. This is the discussion thread for the next one:

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/f/7/t/1581.aspx

That would be a great way to get to know the members here.

EDIT: Oops, ElusiveEagle beat me to the punch. Follow his links instead!

Thanks ElusiveEagle and bs angel for pimping the thread! :slight_smile:

And yes, I have been organizing a gaming night a couple of times recently. Our next one is looking like it’s going to be the weekend after Thanksgiving. Check out the thread for more details!

And as far as Community OutREACH, we’re still determining how we’re going to approach the next batch of videos. When we’re ready to evaluate those potential opportunities, we’ll let everyone know. I recommend and support the WCCN’s linked above. They’re a great way to meet some of the Community Leaders and Waypoint staff. And I’m pretty sure that the Waypoint team will be playing loads of Reach when the news maps drop (I know I will!), and we’ll keep the forum up to date when that happens. :slight_smile:

> WCCN’s

This acronym sounds like a wrestling federation or news broadcasting network :slight_smile: I lol’d

Sounds great. I’ll try to get more involved.

Thanks for the links everyone!