Community opinion: Slowly fixing the game.

I have been reading threads about how people are going to stop playing Halo 4 if it isn’t fixed till January. I now want to know the opinion of the community: What if 343i doesn’t meet you’re deadline but are still slowly fixing the game.

I think most of this was intentional, I mean how the heck did custom games get through in the current state that it’s in? Fileshare not even working, Forge being a let down. Matchmaking being the worst out of all the Halo games.

If they ever do any custom games updates, they will most likely charge Microsoft points just to milk even more money.

> I think most of this was intentional, I mean how the heck did custom games get through in the current state that it’s in? Fileshare not even working, Forge being a let down. Matchmaking being the worst out of all the Halo games.
>
> If they ever do any custom games updates, they will most likely charge Microsoft points just to milk even more money.

It could’ve been hardware limitation’s, we should not forget that this game is running on 7 year old hardware. Matchmaking, well it being the worst Halo multiplayer is purely opinion based. Halo 4 in my opinion isn’t the worst, that title still belong’s to Reach. Forge, it could also be Hardware limitation’s same as custom’s.

> > I think most of this was intentional, I mean how the heck did custom games get through in the current state that it’s in? Fileshare not even working, Forge being a let down. Matchmaking being the worst out of all the Halo games.
> >
> > If they ever do any custom games updates, they will most likely charge Microsoft points just to milk even more money.
>
> It could’ve been hardware limitation’s, we should not forget that this game is running on 7 year old hardware. Matchmaking, well it being the worst Halo multiplayer is purely opinion based. Halo 4 in my opinion isn’t the worst, that title still belong’s to Reach. Forge, it could also be Hardware limitation’s same as custom’s.

I really doubt that it’s hardware issues. Do you really think options as simple as being able to turn off sprint, are taxing on the hardware?

> > > I think most of this was intentional, I mean how the heck did custom games get through in the current state that it’s in? Fileshare not even working, Forge being a let down. Matchmaking being the worst out of all the Halo games.
> > >
> > > If they ever do any custom games updates, they will most likely charge Microsoft points just to milk even more money.
> >
> > It could’ve been hardware limitation’s, we should not forget that this game is running on 7 year old hardware. Matchmaking, well it being the worst Halo multiplayer is purely opinion based. Halo 4 in my opinion isn’t the worst, that title still belong’s to Reach. Forge, it could also be Hardware limitation’s same as custom’s.
>
> I really doubt that it’s hardware issues. Do you really think options as simple as being able to turn off sprint, are taxing on the hardware?

Some of these option will possibly not require memory, but most will. they should remove useless feature’s like those visual effect’s of Damage boost, Speed boost, Overshield that you can set without the gameplay effect’s and add useful feature’s like editing of flood gametype.

With broken/missing options in Custom Games, at best; overlooked coding errors, worst case scenario; intentional sabotage. “Feh, sabotage? Really?” Some might say. No customs community means Microsoft gets more DLC to sell. Could be, Microsoft forced 343i to omit Assault, Race, etc, then later sell DLC to add them back.

As for Forge, again, at best; serious oversights, worst case; more DLC for Microsoft to sell.

I just hope its not the worst case scenarios I’ve mentioned, because if Microsoft are pulling EA style tactics with this, these thing won’t be fixed & we’ll see a crapload of DLC.

As for problems/issues with Forge & Custom Games being caused by hardware limitations, that’s a weak argument, these things existed in the previous titles.

> > I think most of this was intentional, I mean how the heck did custom games get through in the current state that it’s in? Fileshare not even working, Forge being a let down. Matchmaking being the worst out of all the Halo games.
> >
> > If they ever do any custom games updates, they will most likely charge Microsoft points just to milk even more money.
>
> It could’ve been hardware limitation’s, we should not forget that this game is running on 7 year old hardware. Matchmaking, well it being the worst Halo multiplayer is purely opinion based. Halo 4 in my opinion isn’t the worst, that title still belong’s to Reach. Forge, it could also be Hardware limitation’s same as custom’s.

It’s one thing and one thing only, Microsoft. They want Halo to have a strong annual presence and are unwilling to compromise on a release schedule, even with a new and untested studio. It’s an industry problem.

> I think most of this was intentional, I mean how the heck did custom games get through in the current state that it’s in? Fileshare not even working, Forge being a let down. Matchmaking being the worst out of all the Halo games.
>
> If they ever do any custom games updates, they will most likely charge Microsoft points just to milk even more money.

Yeah or asking Microsoft points for every future TU
Any way i will wait like march or something, otherwise i will sell my copy to i think.
The matchmaking is not that bad its not playeble.