Community montage

Hello!

I’m pretty new to editing and I’m looking to make a community montage. If you have clips that you’re not gonna use or clips that you want to see used in a montage I’ll take it.

I’ll be accepting clips until I have enough and you can send multiple. If I receive a lot then I’ll use one per person. All halos are accepted. If you send a clip please include a gamertag so I know who to credit.

If your interested just post here and we will go from there

Let’s make this happen and thanks to all who send clips

I love this! I’ve got some clips I would happily enjoy sending to you for a community montage. Let’s do it!

How and where do you want the clips sent?

I can send some of mine as well.

> 2533274823950531;2:
> I love this! I’ve got some clips I would happily enjoy sending to you for a community montage. Let’s do it!
>
> How and where do you want the clips sent?

> 2533274796308641;3:
> I can send some of mine as well.

Hello lm sorry for the late response. I posted on multiple pages to make it happen but you two were the only ones who replied.

I can make you a duo tage or if you have enough for your own montage I can edit that as well.

Do y’all use Google drive?

> 2535454974734883;1:
> Hello!
>
> I’m pretty new to editing and I’m looking to make a community montage. If you have clips that you’re not gonna use or clips that you want to see used in a montage I’ll take it.
>
> I’ll be accepting clips until I have enough and you can send multiple. If I receive a lot then I’ll use one per person. All halos are accepted. If you send a clip please include a gamertag so I know who to credit.
>
> If your interested just post here and we will go from there
>
> Let’s make this happen and thanks to all who send clips

Nice I’ll keep this on mind buddy, cheers :slight_smile: