community machinima contest chunkey monkey is the winner!

well i tallyed the votes and the winner is… dun dun dun dun dun… chunkey monkey
well congrats monkey on winning the first ever waypoint community machinima contest

anyone who still wants to see his, the video can be foun here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAAZBNndRi0

P.S the question on everyones mind, how do you plan to take over the world now?

P.S.S hopefully next time we can get more entrys and votes but hey thats what firsts are for right

come on people! we need votes!

Well I was taking my time in deciding. It is difficult because I am partial to CL, and have seen all of his 1st season, but I have to vote for chunkey monkey. There was a lot more that went into it. Now if CL had used one of episodes from the 1st season, and not the one to announce the second season than I would have voted for it.

Cruel all the way!

I have watched a few of CL’s videos from other seasons and i like them but the video he submitted seems to be a promotion or trailer for the next season and not actually a real machinima. I want to vote for Chunky Monkey. His video seemed like they put alot of thought into it

I looked up both and saw that the announcment one was boring and i just thought y is this on a contest and chunky monkeys was there first and pretty good so chunky monkey for me

keep these votes comeing

Come on guys keep voting!

> Cruel all the way!

This, it just seemed more professional

Ω

Sky mind putting this next to my video

Official Campfires Stories Feedback Thread

Since it is episode 1 and I say how Elyko hear says it wasn’t quite professinal I would love to get some feedback form people even if harsh and some ideas even!

> Well I was taking my time in deciding. It is difficult because I am partial to CL, and have seen all of his 1st season, but I have to vote for chunkey monkey. There was a lot more that went into it. Now if CL had used one of episodes from the 1st season, and not the one to announce the second season than I would have voted for it.

I wanted to use one of the full episodes, but they weren’t eligable because they were already released before the contest started :slight_smile:

> > Well I was taking my time in deciding. It is difficult because I am partial to CL, and have seen all of his 1st season, but I have to vote for chunkey monkey. There was a lot more that went into it. Now if CL had used one of episodes from the 1st season, and not the one to announce the second season than I would have voted for it.
>
>
>
> I wanted to use one of the full episodes, but they weren’t eligable because they were already released before the contest started :slight_smile:

man thank goodness to from the sounds of it our team would have been crushed…

CL. He talks to himself too.

> Sky mind putting this next to my video
>
> Official Campfires Stories Feedback Thread
>
> Since it is episode 1 and I say how Elyko hear says it wasn’t quite professinal I would love to get some feedback form people even if harsh and some ideas even!

got it

Thanks a bunch!

The only way our series is going to get better is if we get some ture feedback on what went wrong and write in episode 1.

Hey monkey. Allow users to PM you in your settings and I’ll shoot you some tips.

> > Well I was taking my time in deciding. It is difficult because I am partial to CL, and have seen all of his 1st season, but I have to vote for chunkey monkey. There was a lot more that went into it. Now if CL had used one of episodes from the 1st season, and not the one to announce the second season than I would have voted for it.
>
>
>
> I wanted to use one of the full episodes, but they weren’t eligable because they were already released before the contest started :slight_smile:

Yeah I figured. I was really torn because of my support for you from the beginninng, but I wanted to be objective.

<4

P.S. Don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t open that feedback thread for Monkey. Everytime I click on it it says the site requires a log in. A little help please. :slight_smile:

> > > Well I was taking my time in deciding. It is difficult because I am partial to CL, and have seen all of his 1st season, but I have to vote for chunkey monkey. There was a lot more that went into it. Now if CL had used one of episodes from the 1st season, and not the one to announce the second season than I would have voted for it.
> >
> >
> >
> > I wanted to use one of the full episodes, but they weren’t eligable because they were already released before the contest started :slight_smile:
>
> Yeah I figured. I was really torn because of my support for you from the beginninng, but I wanted to be objective.
>
> <4
>
> P.S. Don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t open that feedback thread for Monkey. Everytime I click on it it says the site requires a log in. A little help please. :slight_smile:

Same here. I just wanna PM him though. Trade secrets. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > > Well I was taking my time in deciding. It is difficult because I am partial to CL, and have seen all of his 1st season, but I have to vote for chunkey monkey. There was a lot more that went into it. Now if CL had used one of episodes from the 1st season, and not the one to announce the second season than I would have voted for it.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I wanted to use one of the full episodes, but they weren’t eligable because they were already released before the contest started :slight_smile:
> >
> > Yeah I figured. I was really torn because of my support for you from the beginninng, but I wanted to be objective.
> >
> > <4
> >
> > P.S. Don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t open that feedback thread for Monkey. Everytime I click on it it says the site requires a log in. A little help please. :slight_smile:
>
> Same here. I just wanna PM him though. Trade secrets. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice, I’m sure he’ll appreciate that. I have no secrets only suggestions, and things that stood out.

<4

yeah feel free to PM here I’ll send you guys a message first.