Community Letter to 343i. Do you agree?

Below is a link to the community letter originally posted on this forum by The sSnazzer:

It is a letter that was put together over the course of weeks by a large group of community contributors and sent to numerous 343i staffers and offers a very concise and clear outline of what needs to be done to preserve and restore the core mechanics of Halo. I wholeheartedly agree with EVERYTHING that this document says, and believe these are the things that will define whether Halo 5 is truly successful or not. I think it would be beneficial to poll everyone else on the forum to see what they think. Please vote and encourage your friends to do the same.

Also here is the link to his original thread:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst230360_Community-Letter-Given-to-343i.aspx

Also feel free to comment and discuss below! The more intelligent feedback we can give 343i the better!

Man that is awesome. So there is still hope.

Oh man Number 2!!! Please, ive been screaming for that since launch!!

For sure im getting behind this!!

> Man that is awesome. So there is still hope.
>
> Oh man Number 2!!! Please, ive been screaming for that since launch!!
>
> For sure im getting behind this!!

Even if it is only a sliver of hope, we have to try. There is no shame in trying, but it is going to take a lot of voices.

I’m not saying this as “fix this or I’ll leave,” but I’ve been contemplating choosing a PS4 over an XB1 solely on the fact that Halo has been the only reason I sided with XBox and it doesn’t stay as exciting as previous titles.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved Halo 4 when it first came out, but I’ve kind of dropped video games altogether because its similarity to other games made it boring after a while.

I honestly think 343i should go the route stated in the letter and see how things pan out. Worse case scenario, people stop playing their game after a couple months.(What they’re doing already.)

Halo 5 will really decide a lot for me. If it is competitive with the sneaky beaver Puckett announcing, i.e., MLG picks it up again, then I will play competitively (most likely) and attend tournaments. If it is not competitive, I will be done with all competitive gaming and will only play video games at a minimum, and casually at that. I pray that 343i will go as clutch as Goofy did on Pit TS in H3 MLG (seen here at 17:56-18:18, and TD’s amazing oddball clutch seen here at 22:00-55, and make the game competitive. :slight_smile:

God Bless you

No need to have multiple threads on the topic. If you want to support (or criticize) the effort of the people who put the letter together, you can show your support (or criticism) in the original thread by discussing the subject over there.