Community...I am dissapoint

I’m ashamed of the numerous amount of forum members that are complaining about things that we really don’t have concrete information on. All this perk talk doesn’t mean that there’s going to be perks like Call of Duty. Halo is trying something new with its gameplay, and hopefully it will turn out great.

Also, with the AA’s, we don’t know what they do or how they even perform. The only gameplay that can remotely be related to an AA is Sprint, and I’m sure that’s been balanced out, along with the other possible AA’s.

So, community, wait for more information before you go complaining about everything, as usual.

And yes, I know you optimists are out there, and I am one of you, too.

Kids will be kids.

I’ve been saying this for what seems like 10 years…

We need to take out all the things from Halo 4 to make it perfect. :smiley:
Seriously though, forums will be forums. Rage and excitement are expected reactions.

You come to a forum where a product is discussed and get upset about complaining?

Welcome to the internet OP.

Fervent responses are to be expected from any first real news of a video game. Especially that of Halo.

The older members just look at it, observe, speculate, and be happy. The younger members like to observe, see everything they don’t like, rage, then post about it a lot of times.

Typical stuff.

> So, communitym wait for more information before you go complaining about everything, as usual.
>
> And yes, I know you optimists are out there, and I am one of you, too.

everyone should just chill watch as 343 slowly reveals the game (its actually fun when you dont freak out over the stuff since you can just think of all the stuff thats gonna be in the game)

Stay positive H4s gonna end up good in someway or another

> You come to a forum where a product is discussed and get upset about complaining?
>
> Welcome to the internet OP.

I just wish people would use common sense and stop acting like spoiled brats.

Then again, you do make a good point: I’m on the internet.

Halo 4 will get released, people here will complain and complain until 343 decide to alter the game to how the vocal majority want it to be.

How could they say something the big, like perks, and not give us information on it? If they gave me more info on it then I would agree/flame.

Truthfuly my only reason i cant stay positive is that i just dont know 343i yet, they havn’t ever made a game so i dont know if they’ll F up or not. With Bungie i never had to worry about that i knew halo was in good hands. It’s confusing how people keep say 343i has in the box but they have no proof…but the same can be said about the flamers…so in the end we’re all wrong :slight_smile:

I’ve been an optimist with Halo through and through. Yet, even to me, it seems like 343 is somewhat ignoring the requests of the most loyal Halo fans want in favor of the market-researched whims of “average FPS players.” I have no doubt Halo 4 will be a solid game, but I fear the franchise may loose it’s identity in the process.

People can say what they want to about Reach, but at least it was doing it’s own thing.

EDIT: To be clear, I really hope Halo 4 is awesome and I’m saving final judgement for the game itself (if not, more info.) Hopefully these “perks” will work more like AAs and less like perks from CoD.

Ima little shaky at the moment. but seeing from the amount of responses from frank and 343 stating that multiplayer will not be like COD multiplayer gives me hope. butas we dont know pre much anything about the perks and assorted multiplayer stuff. we cant say that the game is ruined. this is actually kinda interesting in my humble opinion.

I believe that if they wanted perks to be there they would be kinda like armor abilities in that they recharge for most (double jump in zero g eniviros) or that they will be stuff about ammo clips or what not. i still think halo is in good hands! and im kinda really excited for more reveals!

I am disapoint too…wait

There aren’t “perks” as described in CoD http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=35756374&postcount=1032

I’m extremely frustrated by the rampant flaming that’s going on as a result of a 4 minute video that doesn’t really confirm much that’ll be part of the game. Especially given that virtually all of it is about what shape the Multi-Player will take…

Given we’re still hearing from people who oppose Armour Abilities in Reach I’m not expecting everyone will be happy with Halo 4 but honestly, can we please wait til we’ve got it before people start bit*hing about what they think is wrong with it?!

Whiners gonna whine. No need to be disappointed as this function is hard coded into them, so they can’t help it. The poor lads. :frowning:

> I’m ashamed of the numerous amount of forum members that are complaining about things that we really don’t have concrete information on. All this perk talk doesn’t mean that there’s going to be perks like Call of Duty. Halo is trying something new with its gameplay, and hopefully it will turn out great.
>
> Also, with the AA’s, we don’t know what they do or how they even perform. The only gameplay that can remotely be related to an AA is Sprint, and I’m sure that’s been balanced out, along with the other possible AA’s.
>
> So, community, wait for more information before you go complaining about everything, as usual.
>
> And yes, I know you optimists are out there, and I am one of you, too.

I agree, Frank O Connor even said we misinterpreted perks. Here is his post on neoGAF:

(http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=35756374&postcount=1032)

All we I ask for is a 1-50 and Social playlist, just like H2/3 . Those were the days…Isn’t game breaking or anything…