Community BTB thoughts and expectations

What maps do you think will be in the Community BTB playlist? How many? Will they all be remakes? What are your preferences? I personally would like to see 6 maps in this playlist which would be the remakes of Ice fields and Danger Canyon (Hazard Valley) from Halo CE. The remakes of Containment (Confinement) and Terminal (Station 7) from Halo 2. And lastly the remakes of Sandtrap and Valhalla (Halvalla) from Halo 3. I personally found these remakes to be the best. This would be 2 maps from each of the original games.

A real shame this playlist isn’t ranked. Would like to see some 343 created maps specifically for BTB in this playlist too.

there should be an h2 btb playlist where you start with the h2 classic BR

Any maps that have some SIZE to them. With the movement abilities in this game and the girth of some of the vehicles, the BTB maps are WAY to small. I love BTB and so I was understandably disappointed with the size of the maps. A wraith on Entombed is a joke !!! Ragnarok (Valhalla) remake would be a great start.

> 2533274988462652;4:
> Any maps that have some SIZE to them. With the movement abilities in this game and the girth of some of the vehicles, the BTB maps are WAY to small. I love BTB and so I was understandably disappointed with the size of the maps. A wraith on Entombed is a joke !!! Ragnarok (Valhalla) remake would be a great start.

I was actually shocked at how small the BTB maps are.

> 2533274814906732;3:
> there should be an h2 btb playlist where you start with the h2 classic BR

The H2BR is obnoxiously easy to use and BTB is annoying enough with H5 BR starts. No, thanks.

The primary thing I would like to see in this playlist is some decent original maps and Magnum starts.

> 2533274890584596;6:
> > 2533274814906732;3:
> > there should be an h2 btb playlist where you start with the h2 classic BR
>
>
> The H2BR is obnoxiously easy to use and BTB is annoying enough with H5 BR starts. No, thanks.
>
> The primary thing I would like to see in this playlist is some decent original maps and Magnum starts.

Original maps. LOLOLOLOL, oh wait, you were serious. Yeah, we aren’t gonna get original maps. We have only got one original map for standard arena in 5 months, and they half -Yoinked!- btb, so I doubt we are gonna see any for that either.

Pistol starts work great on Halvalla. I’d rather that than br starts on it.

There will definitely be some great looking forge maps in btb. Much better quality than what was first created before the game came out and I wouldn’t put it past them that there will be a brand new dev btb map.

> 2533274858827953;8:
> Pistol starts work great on Halvalla. I’d rather that than br starts on it.
>
> There will definitely be some great looking forge maps in btb. Much better quality than what was first created before the game came out and I wouldn’t put it past them that there will be a brand new dev btb map.

I wouldn’t be shocked if they just took the warzone maps and made those btb maps, since that would require less work, and we all know how 343 feels about making this game feel complete. :wink:

> 2533274831534658;9:
> > 2533274858827953;8:
> > Pistol starts work great on Halvalla. I’d rather that than br starts on it.
> >
> > There will definitely be some great looking forge maps in btb. Much better quality than what was first created before the game came out and I wouldn’t put it past them that there will be a brand new dev btb map.
>
>
> I wouldn’t be shocked if they just took the warzone maps and made those btb maps, since that would require less work, and we all know how 343 feels about making this game feel complete. :wink:

Dont be ridiculous. Its a brand new built game and theyre working hard to get what they can in.

> 2533274831534658;9:
> > 2533274858827953;8:
> > Pistol starts work great on Halvalla. I’d rather that than br starts on it.
> >
> > There will definitely be some great looking forge maps in btb. Much better quality than what was first created before the game came out and I wouldn’t put it past them that there will be a brand new dev btb map.
>
>
> I wouldn’t be shocked if they just took the warzone maps and made those btb maps, since that would require less work, and we all know how 343 feels about making this game feel complete. :wink:

I’d actually like for them to do that. Block parts off like they do for the Assault variants, and you could probably get 2-3 BTB maps from each.