Community: 343 needs our Help with Halo 5

I’m just thinking about what should be done and what should be thought about when making Halo 5. We all know that we can expect good graphics, storyline, and etc. But what about the gameplay. Halo 4 is a good stepping stone but there is still room for vast improvements and adjustments such as weapon balancing, movement speed, and many others. I believe that too many classic Halo elements have been removed instead of tuned. We as a community are the consumers and we would like to see our input in the game. 343 also needs new and fresh ideas that we must supply them with.

I want everybody to start HELPING and STOP BASHIING. Giving feedback is neccisary if done appropriatley but not done with hostility. I want everyone to post any ideas that can be debatable and beneficial to Halo 5. Complain about anything as long as it is done with respect. Give new ideas and discuss them. Please 343 needs our help.

I am currently writing a blueprint on how 343i can drastically improve mulitplayer with the game’s first title update. Expect to see me make a thread for it within a few days.

> I am currently writing a blueprint on how 343i can drastically improve mulitplayer with the game’s first title update. Expect to see me make a thread for it within a few days.

Ill keep that in mind. Thanks bro.

> > I am currently writing a blueprint on how 343i can drastically improve mulitplayer with the game’s first title update. Expect to see me make a thread for it within a few days.
>
> Ill keep that in mind. Thanks bro.

No problem my man. Your all’s input and attention when I post it will be greatly appreciated.

Well, I for one, would love to be able to write the plot for Halo 5.

Step one: take every Halo book at the 343 offices and drop them into a basket labelled “Extended Universe ONLY; not to be used for game plot”

Step two: ensure that every 343 employee has read the Halo 3 terminals before they suggest featuring the Didact as a villain

Step three: abolish the idea of prehistoric, space-faring humans (it makes me shudder every time I think about it)

Step four: ensure that Cortana’s rampancy is portrayed as an insightless process, not something that she realises is happening and can’t control

And there would be many, many more.

they need to worry about fixing halo 4 before worrying about halo 5