Communication in this game is trash!

it doesn’t shows whos talking in the game half of the time wtf? But but it’s just a beta

In the lobby it never shows bu bu bu butv it just a beta.

It doesn’t matter if halo MCC had the same issues. It’s just a beta. The final release of halo 5 won’t have these issues

Fast forward to today. SMH!

No one talks in this game. They need to ban party chat from ranked matchmaking. So tired of losing because of a lack of communication.

Game is build on teamwork…how can you have good teamwork when nobody is communicating?

I am tired of 12 year old gangster want be kid playing really bad rap music in back around and you can’t mute them in time before the game start because you can’t tell who playing the music so i just MUTE the TV. It made me drive up the warthog off the map to kill my self to end the hell.

> 2533274791978557;2:
> No one talks in this game. They need to ban party chat from ranked matchmaking. So tired of losing because of a lack of communication.

I think the OP has a point, I also see no way to mute whinning individuals, especially on the initial screen, and no mic icon shows when kinect players have their whole house screaming in my ear, I would rather not mute all, but if you can’t identify one, what do you do ?

The lobby system is terrible. I don’t know how it ended up being the final product as it stands now.

No names
No Mic/Chat indicator
No Mute function

Honestly wtf.

> 2533274809242032;3:
> Game is build on teamwork…how can you have good teamwork when nobody is communicating?

Agreed. It’s funny the difference between communication and no communication. When my teammates are calling stuff out I go 20-6. When my teammates don’t say anything or listen to anything I go 10-15.

> 2533274791978557;2:
> No one talks in this game. They need to ban party chat from ranked matchmaking. So tired of losing because of a lack of communication.

Party chat is the worst thing to ever happen to Xbox live for that reason you just stated but also it have completely ruin the social aspect that once made Xbox live great.

I had Xbox live since the mech assault, rainbow six 3 days and during that timeframe before they introduce party chat, I made countless"online""friends. Since party chat, my friend list is nothing but random online friends that i don’t consider a real friend and my actual real life friends. I still remember firing mech assault and hearing a voice through my head set for the first time. Nowadays I’m lucky to hear anything in a while month.

A lot of idiots argue that get some real-life friends. Nah gtfoh. It was fun as -Yoink- to actually meet new people online in game that you both enjoy. And when your real life friends aren’t online, what are you supposed to do? At least back then you could talk to a random person and may kick it off well. Nowadays I don’t even want to play when my feelings aren’t on.

Bunko