communication beetween xbox and pc?

Hi guys, i wanna ask how is going to be the communication between xbox consoles and pc? there is no discord… how we will comunicate between consoles and pc in crossplay when we play with friends?

Just use the Xbox App on PC an join the party.

> 2533274900464518;2:
> Just use the Xbox App on PC an join the party.

wish they fuse discord in both platforms for better team chat

> 2533274802184579;3:
> > 2533274900464518;2:
> > Just use the Xbox App on PC an join the party.
>
> wish they fuse discord in both platforms for better team chat

More options would be nice, yes.

Game chat? Discord on your browser? Xbox LIVE communication services? I can think of a few. Zoom, even?

> 2535472923259036;5:
> Game chat? Discord on your browser? Xbox LIVE communication services? I can think of a few. Zoom, even?

yes but imagine i am in xbox with xbox microphone and they are in discord in PC, there is no oficial discord app in xbox , no discord between two platforms… or xbox live chat in PC…

> 2533274802184579;6:
> > 2535472923259036;5:
> > Game chat? Discord on your browser? Xbox LIVE communication services? I can think of a few. Zoom, even?
>
> yes but imagine i am in xbox with xbox microphone and they are in discord in PC, there is no oficial discord app in xbox , no discord between two platforms… or xbox live chat in PC…

There was talks a year or two ago about Xbox/Microsoft potentially buying Discord, which would have lead to far better Discord integration into Xbox consoles. However that never actually happened and now Sony has a minority investing stake in Discord I believe which now makes Xbox/Discord full integration even less likely. There’s always a chance that a Discord app might be made for consoles sometime down the line but that does not appear to be a priority for either Discord or Xbox right now. The next best bet is using Xbox Party Chat through PC with the Xbox Game Bar. That at least has cross platform connectivity and in my experience it works pretty well.