CommonEventLoggingLibrary_Release.dll

This message pops up when trying to start the game
“Could not load ‘CommonEventLoggingLibrary_Release.dll’. It may be missing or corrupted.”

I cannot not even start the game due to this error and I have found no fix for this anywhere…Someone please help.
Ive tried reinstalling, rebooting the PC, installing on different harddrives…Nothing seems to be working

Try verifying integrity of game files on steam?

I have tried that and says that all files are validated…I even deleted the specific .dll and then verified the files, to which it saw that file was missing and redownloaded it. I started the game up again and still get the same error message

I’ve got the same issue, the proper dll file is where it should be but the game can’t seem to recognize it’s there. Not sure what else to do.
However, I am using Windows 7, and can only assume that’s the real problem. Not that it should be, if any other new game can run just fine on Win 7 then Infinite ought to as well.

Im using Windows 10, and i just updated it (that being one of the supposed fixes) game still not working. And now Halo MCC wont open either…

Everyone using GTX Series by any chance?

Found the solution, buddy of mine filled me in on this one I guess he had a similar problem with another game months ago.

You have to reinstall Visual C++ Redistributable…So it was a Microsoft problem, not steam or the game…Sooooo dumb and a waste of time

Heres the link:

I ran the x64 one

Nothing changed for me, though it’s good you were able to fix it on your end.

> 2535462333594080;6:
> Everyone using GTX Series by any chance?

I’m using a 1660 Ti.

> 2533274849636043;8:
> Nothing changed for me, though it’s good you were able to fix it on your end.
>
>
>
>
> > 2535462333594080;6:
> > Everyone using GTX Series by any chance?
>
> I’m using a 1660 Ti.

I’ve been trying everything I can, uninstalled and reinstalled like 3 times just because now hahha.

But anyways, I ask because everywhere I look online all day ppl who have the same issues have been saying they have a G Series card. Thing is I am unsure if that’s because the g series cards are popular (so it’s more likely a lot of ppl have issues as everyone has the card) or it’s because the cards itself are whats causing compatability issues.

Still unsure… Lol

Im using 1070 Ti no issues. Also Night Fury perhaps try installing the x86 version as well

If you are encountering issues during the flight, please refer to the known issues list on https://aka.ms/HaloSupportInsider and submit tickets for issues not present.

For general feedback that is not a bug or issue, feel free to use the pinned feedback threads at the top of the Halo Infinite forums
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics