Commercial takes place 2 years after halo 5

they say that on october 27 2560 MC has died.

The swords of sanghelios gameplay shows that Halo 5 takes place in 2558

ONI captures chief in halo 5???

Maybe?

And you believe them?

> 2533274796217601;3:
> And you believe them?

how would they be able to cover something like that up without knowing where he is. maybe they will get exposed when MC returns

Yes, the announcement of John’s (supposed) death is two years after it (supposedly) happened, on Meridian when the Guardian showed up.

Except the lady announcing the Chief’s “death” says that they “have just received confirmation from Meridian” and that people need to “acknowledge the loss we have suffered today”. Why say that 2 years later? Pretty sure the 2560 thing is just a goof.

> 2533274815510651;5:
> Yes, the announcement of John’s (supposed) death is two years after it (supposedly) happened, on Meridian when the Guardian showed up.

so what time frame does halo 5 occur in

Well, 343 recently announced that MC story will end at some point in the next 10 years. They already know what they’ll be doing for the next 10 years.

why would they set this commercial after Halo 5 is supposed to take place? this spoils so many things about the game already. so stupid

> 2533274920039666;6:
> Except the lady announcing the Chief’s “death” says that they “have just received confirmation from Meridian” and that people need to “acknowledge the loss we have suffered today”. Why say that 2 years later? Pretty sure the 2560 thing is just a goof.

No, because they’re just receiving confirmation (read: ONI just approved changing him from MIA-but-actually-rogue to KIA-but-actually-rogue), not that it just happened.

The rest of the speech makes it clear the Meridian event happened a while back, both with the “those who lost loved ones” line, and the guy with the robotic arm who we assume lost it back then.

i smell propaganda and Deus Ex level conspiracy -Yoink- coming from ONI

> 2533274815510651;10:
> > 2533274920039666;6:
> > Except the lady announcing the Chief’s “death” says that they “have just received confirmation from Meridian” and that people need to “acknowledge the loss we have suffered today”. Why say that 2 years later? Pretty sure the 2560 thing is just a goof.
>
>
> No, because they’re just receiving confirmation (read: ONI just approved changing him from MIA-but-actually-rogue to KIA-but-actually-rogue), not that it just happened.
>
> The rest of the speech makes it clear the Meridian event happened a while back, both with the “those who lost loved ones” line, and the guy with the robotic arm who we assume lost it back then.

But that still doesn’t work. The lady literally announces the Chief’s death date as Oct. 27th 2560 on Meridian. Like it’s a current event. We don’t know the story of the guy with the robotic arm either - maybe he’s a vet of the Human-Covenant war. Again, due to the fact that we know ‘Halo 5’ takes place in 2558, and that a Guardian is awakened on Meridian, the simplest explanation is that this was a scripting error.

Theyve only just planned Master Chiefs death this would have taken months to create!

> 2533274920039666;12:
> > 2533274815510651;10:
> > > 2533274920039666;6:
> > > Except the lady announcing the Chief’s “death” says that they “have just received confirmation from Meridian” and that people need to “acknowledge the loss we have suffered today”. Why say that 2 years later? Pretty sure the 2560 thing is just a goof.
> >
> >
> > No, because they’re just receiving confirmation (read: ONI just approved changing him from MIA-but-actually-rogue to KIA-but-actually-rogue), not that it just happened.
> >
> > The rest of the speech makes it clear the Meridian event happened a while back, both with the “those who lost loved ones” line, and the guy with the robotic arm who we assume lost it back then.
>
>
> But that still doesn’t work. The lady literally announces the Chief’s death date as Oct. 27th 2560 on Meridian. Like it’s a current event. We don’t know the story of the guy with the robotic arm either - maybe he’s a vet of the Human-Covenant war. Again, due to the fact that we know ‘Halo 5’ takes place in 2558, and that a Guardian is awakened on Meridian, the simplest explanation is that this was a scripting error.

Hmm, you’re right, that is odd. Wait and see I suppose.

> 2533274920039666;6:
> Except the lady announcing the Chief’s “death” says that they “have just received confirmation from Meridian” and that people need to “acknowledge the loss we have suffered today”. Why say that 2 years later? Pretty sure the 2560 thing is just a goof.

Or something else is happening

I find it hard to believe that the Master Chief, the one who fell from orbit with nothing but a giant scrap of metal, the one who deflected a missile with his elbow, died because of building rubble.

Takes Place In H6?

Maybe the chief just never comes back to the UNSC because he becomes the reclaimer.

sad to say it but i think the date is a mistake, hence the video from htt looks like the same footage of chief from the tv trailer and thats still label 2558 so yeh miske is my guess. and again this is obviously just keeping the theme of oni doing properganda from htt ect. and 343i loving to tease fans that there fav character might die in h5 lol. he wont lol. i mean they already side at a panel convention that they would love to show the cheifs face far off in the future, but still i wouldnt be surprsied if they leave h5 with an anoying cliffhanger wher you dont know if chief is alive or dead ect.
I swear its like 343i didnt realze just how popular chief was until there was some fears about chief getting killed afte the first HTT teaser video wher echiefs helmet is smashed, and since then its like every video they have released since has been a tease about chief getting killed lol. What beter way to keep people checking up on halo

> 2533274815510651;14:
> > 2533274920039666;12:
> > > 2533274815510651;10:
> > > > 2533274920039666;6:
> > > > Except the lady announcing the Chief’s “death” says that they “have just received confirmation from Meridian” and that people need to “acknowledge the loss we have suffered today”. Why say that 2 years later? Pretty sure the 2560 thing is just a goof.
> > >
> > >
> > > No, because they’re just receiving confirmation (read: ONI just approved changing him from MIA-but-actually-rogue to KIA-but-actually-rogue), not that it just happened.
> > >
> > > The rest of the speech makes it clear the Meridian event happened a while back, both with the “those who lost loved ones” line, and the guy with the robotic arm who we assume lost it back then.
> >
> >
> > But that still doesn’t work. The lady literally announces the Chief’s death date as Oct. 27th 2560 on Meridian. Like it’s a current event. We don’t know the story of the guy with the robotic arm either - maybe he’s a vet of the Human-Covenant war. Again, due to the fact that we know ‘Halo 5’ takes place in 2558, and that a Guardian is awakened on Meridian, the simplest explanation is that this was a scripting error.
>
>
> Hmm, you’re right, that is odd. Wait and see I suppose.

If it is ONI no reason to believe such a story and if it did happen they must be on another planet which is two years behind the other planet since travel through time would still be in effect different events happening at some what same times but different years unless this is still somewhere nearby. I still won’t believe Chief would die like that after all he has gone through.