Comment if you *ARE excited for Halo 5.

I want to see how many people ARE excited for Halo 5. I am pretty excited, but I feel ALONE with my opinion. Any other people out there who ARE excited. This is not click bait or spam.

I am excited.

I think the basic First Person Shooter improvements like centering the reticle on the middle of the screen, 60fps will go a long way for me. Hopefully they will continue to improve other fundamental FPS foundation aspects. Like FOV increase, auto-aim reduction, hitbox reduction, improved netcode.

If you get the basics right, the rest of the FPS just falls into place.

I am. Looks great. Some minor concerns which I’d like to check out in the Beta, but otherwise I like what they’re doing in the MP.

Count me in for the excited team.

I’m excited. We could use more positivity in this forum.

I’m not saying people can’t be negative, but I would like some positive threads too. Like this one :slight_smile:

Im excited, but i don’t think you need a thread for this. most ppl are off playing MCC and watching halo 5 gameplay than being here.

Excited as well. :slight_smile:

> I’ve been watching videos of Halo 5 with their superpowered spartans crushing the ground and run like crazy and climbing walls like cats, seem to have left the mind of a 6 year old and now I have nightmares!

> 2533274828482144;6:
> Im excited, but i don’t think you need a thread for this. most ppl are off playing MCC and watching halo 5 gameplay than being here.

Normally I’d probably agree with you, but it’s nice to have the occasional thread of optimism amid the ocean of haterade we’re all currently wading through.

I’m looking forward to it :slight_smile:

I’m already pumped

You’re not alone. I’m excited and love the direction they’re taking with this franchise. It might seem like there’s way more people that hate the changes than people that like it but it’s not true. Feelings about this upcoming game are split right down the middle,and it’s just cuz the people that hate the game get more vocal with multiple hate threads full of threats and disrespectful tantrums that get more noticed. Every franchise needs a change in order to survive,but it depends on the type of changes made. I personally feel they missed the mark (still a good game) with Halo4 but Halo5 is spot on and I hope they don’t change a damn thing.

I love the gameplay of the halo 5 beta, 343 has done good on the franchise by keeping it fresh. I really want to play halo 5 now

I’m ready to for Halo 5 Guardians, because to be honest, my only negative feeling I got off this game was, “yeah, some people are not going to be happy with this.”

I’m loving the changes so far, and I’m pretty certain they’ll work out just fine in the beta. If not… well… that’s what the beta is for, isn’t it?

I’m trying to get hyped and excited but I cannot

the game looks and feels terrible. I’m pretty much done with the Halo series, it’ll never appeal to me anymore now casuals have taken over.

I’m quite content about the changes, some of which Halo have been lacking for a long while.

The Beta will show ultimately what abiltities need adjusted, so the retail should be off to a strong launch.

> 2533274840236195;16:
> I’m trying to get hyped and excited but I cannot
>
> the game looks and feels terrible. I’m pretty much done with the Halo series, it’ll never appeal to me anymore now casuals have taken over.

Feels?
Feels!?!
You have never played the game!

If anything good at all can come of the past week, it will hopefully be that 343i has learned from the MCC launch to deliver a smoother Halo 5 release. I know this will draw about a billion comments about not learning from Halo 4 or Reach, but call me an optimist.

I’m looking forward to it.

Looking forward to the story. No comment about the other things people are talking about.