Commendations in BTB don't work...Why?

I was talking with a friend the other day that my commendations in Stronghold victory and CTF victory were really low…and I thought with as much as I have played they would be higher. So I made sure to check my after match commendations after a victory and sure enough they don’t count in BTB. I think this is really odd as all of the others work just fine. Is there a reason they don’t work? I like playing BTB and was hoping to finish off these in this playlist…so I guess not…

I guess it’s due to the fact that it’s a social playlist.

> 2533274862524681;2:
> I guess it’s due to the fact that it’s a social playlist.

But you’re still playing Strongholds or Flag…don’t you think it should work?

They work, I’ve gotten quite a few of them, maybe you just haven’t done anything to increase them? I did some CTF, Weapon, and vehicle commendations through BTB cause it was easy.

> 2533274876361169;4:
> They work, I’ve gotten quite a few of them, maybe you just haven’t done anything to increase them? I did some CTF, Weapon, and vehicle commendations through BTB cause it was easy.

I know that most of the commendations work…It’s just the “Victory” commendations that don’t.

> 2533274876361169;4:
> They work, I’ve gotten quite a few of them, maybe you just haven’t done anything to increase them?

They do work except for the Strongholds and CTF victory commendations.

My guess is that they’re tied to the Team Arena SH and CTF playlist, but I never tried it yet to see if that was the reason. In any case, it doesn’t really make sense that everything else works except them. Probably a glitch.

> 2533274793024638;3:
> > 2533274862524681;2:
> > I guess it’s due to the fact that it’s a social playlist.
>
>
> But you’re still playing Strongholds or Flag…don’t you think it should work?

They didn’t work back when it was ranked. I checked. It still says over not played 5 games of flag or strongholds, though I played enough of them the first week BTB was out.