Commendations give unique things

I wasn’t sure how many people knew this and have seen alot of confusion about it. Every time you finish all 5 ranks of a commendation, you get a unique pack that has one (or two) permanent unlocks and a bunch of random req stuff. Like for example, the AR commendation gives you the AR starts emblem. So yes, there are emblems and such for commendations.

Yep, I’ve been grinding commendations, some emblems are cool :slight_smile:

I just wish these packs as well as the daily wins give more “juicy” rewards, opened my arena win and got like 2 gambit assist boosts and a plasma pistol :frowning:

> 2535426829302733;2:
> Yep, I’ve been grinding commendations, some emblems are cool :slight_smile:
>
> I just wish these packs as well as the daily wins give more “juicy” rewards, opened my arena win and got like 2 gambit assist boosts and a plasma pistol :frowning:

The other day I got a phaeton. It made me sad because I don’t have the cert for it so it was just a one off.

I’ve never gotten 2 permanent unlocks in one. It’s always just the 1 unique emblem. Most of them give rare emblems (hence why there are so many rare emblems) while a few of the mastery level commendations give ultra rare or legendaries.

> 2535460970721475;1:
> I wasn’t sure how many people knew this and have seen alot of confusion about it. Every time you finish all 5 ranks of a commendation, you get a unique pack that has one (or two) permanent unlocks and a bunch of random req stuff. Like for example, the AR commendation gives you the AR starts emblem. So yes, there are emblems and such for commendations.

The commendation rewards are pathetic, the exp is measly and an emblem for 200+ kills with a weapon is just sad. Really wish they gave you armour and/permanent unlocks at least. Hopefully in a few months they will extend them so we have something else to work towards and better rewards will come

> 2533274857405414;5:
> > 2535460970721475;1:
> > I wasn’t sure how many people knew this and have seen alot of confusion about it. Every time you finish all 5 ranks of a commendation, you get a unique pack that has one (or two) permanent unlocks and a bunch of random req stuff. Like for example, the AR commendation gives you the AR starts emblem. So yes, there are emblems and such for commendations.
>
>
> The commendation rewards are pathetic, the exp is measly and an emblem for 200+ kills with a weapon is just sad. Really wish they gave you armour and/permanent unlocks at least. Hopefully in a few months they will extend them so we have something else to work towards and better rewards will come

QFT

Although extending them now after getting some completed and some close to completion, it would be a bit of a slap in the face. A light, pawing really, like a cat telling you you need to feed it, even though you just filled the bowl.

I think it would be awesome if you got a special weapon skin for completing a certain commendation.

> 2533274851326318;4:
> I’ve never gotten 2 permanent unlocks in one. It’s always just the 1 unique emblem. Most of them give rare emblems (hence why there are so many rare emblems) while a few of the mastery level commendations give ultra rare or legendaries.

I once got a weapon cert (plasma caster, i believe) from the nade pack.

> 2535460970721475;1:
> I wasn’t sure how many people knew this and have seen alot of confusion about it. Every time you finish all 5 ranks of a commendation, you get a unique pack that has one (or two) permanent unlocks and a bunch of random req stuff. Like for example, the AR commendation gives you the AR starts emblem. So yes, there are emblems and such for commendations.

i completed them but havent opened yet, are they suppose to give you something specific every time? cuz i felt duped opening one of them. so now its rather i unlock all common to rare of everything before i open it.

I got a couple of rare emblems so far

Yep. Emblems in particular are common for completing level 5 commendations.

Personally, I would prefer if those packs had no random elements. For example if you do the Banshee commendation, you get an emblem, an armor set, and a handful of top-tier banshees for your accomplishment. Like your efforts/skills have been recognized and your commanders let you use the high-end stuff.

Yeah the commendations mostly give you emblems (there’s tons of them!). I’m pretty sure you can’t unlock them out of REQ packs since someone reported having several (rare) emblems unlocked but only receiving 1500 RP. The dailies are hit or miss, I’ve been getting good stuff in my Warzone Daily moreso than my Arena daily which is just a bunch of boosts (gambit assist and maybe a common XP boost). However, I’ve gotten Nornfang and the legendary Binary Rifle as well.

Completing them will get you some. I just completed the nade one, don’t remember what I got. I think the only loadout weapon I need to finish is the smg.

> 2533275016942754;7:
> I think it would be awesome if you got a special weapon skin for completing a certain commendation.

IF they were actually hard to obtain, I would agree with you. Right now the commendations are a JOKE compared to previous halos. I really thought when I got 5/5 the commendation would reset and it would be bronze, like older games. These things can be done in a few days where the old halos literally took years for some lol

> 2533274800212919;9:
> > 2535460970721475;1:
> > I wasn’t sure how many people knew this and have seen alot of confusion about it. Every time you finish all 5 ranks of a commendation, you get a unique pack that has one (or two) permanent unlocks and a bunch of random req stuff. Like for example, the AR commendation gives you the AR starts emblem. So yes, there are emblems and such for commendations.
>
>
> i completed them but havent opened yet, are they suppose to give you something specific every time? cuz i felt duped opening one of them. so now its rather i unlock all common to rare of everything before i open it.

yes they give you something specific (one thing) the rest is random.

Yep a special weapon skin would be great and some daily/monthly challenges would be also nice where you can earn extra req points.

What a great reward after finishing a commendation :slight_smile:

never seen more then the emblem and the uncommon/common 1 cards for the certifide things i have