Commendations and the XP Cap...

343, I really love this game but I dont think you have thought many things through before releasing this game. Such as this XP Cap. As most of us feel, it’s too low but the real big problem really begins with the Commendations. Recently, I capped in about 3 hours of gameplay and while I was capped, I still wanted to continue to play. Little did I know, I was very close to completeing the Exterminator Master Commendation, worth 5000xp.

Now take a quick guess to what happened to that 5000xp. Gone, tossed aside! 343, did you even take the commendations and challenges into consideration when applying this cap into the game. Now I have no choice but to play for about 3-4 hours of multiplayer, hit the cap and immediately get off. Then I will have to wait a whole 24 hours to play again.

Becuase many people like myslef do not want to waste valuable xp from Commendations an Challenges, we are forcing ourselves to stop playing. See you guys online in 24 hours…

Thank you for your time.

Do other things besides grind xp.

Honestly it keeps you from playing too much and playing through the game too fast.

Be thankful to 343.

I had the same problem earlier. I actually had to stop playing to prevent myself from getting a huge commendation :frowning:

The double EXP codes make people hit the max in under 2 hours…

(Also, the cap goes away at midnight on your xbox’s time)

> Do other things besides grind xp.
>
> Honestly it keeps you from playing too much and playing through the game too fast.
>
> Be thankful to 343.

Do you really think 343’s goal is to limit how much people play their game? Getting alot of people playing, and playing for long amounts of time is what they should want. Besides, 3-4 hours of gameplay is short, especially for a weekend.

> Do other things besides grind xp.
>
> Honestly it keeps you from playing too much and playing through the game too fast.
>
> Be thankful to 343.

I’ve hit the cap yesterday without grinding. You get more experience when you rank up so I can get it in about 3 hours of regular non-double exp matchmaking play.

Thats nothing, I lost over 60 games of double dewxp due to this stupid exp cap.