Commendation Skins Would be pretty cool

Since people were very not nice to me last post about not being able to unlock all skins ( lol ) . I thought what about commendation skins ? people like having exclusive skins or skins that are not easy to get.
For example lets say 2,000 kills with the pistol gets you a Purple and green skin or something and 1,000 kills with the AR gets you that same skin on the AR.
How about a chromed out Magnum for 5,000 kills.

They want you to spend money on reqs so thats the point of the req system you ain’t getting your skins bud

I did spend money on reqs i guess i just didn’t spend it at the right time.

This is what I would have loved to see in h4 with its own hidden commendations and again with h5.

Having commendation unlocks is fine, the skins would have to be more unique though to make me actually want them, but ya the idea is fine

> 2533274805919869;1:
> Since people were very not nice to me last post about not being able to unlock all skins ( lol ) . I thought what about commendation skins ? people like having exclusive skins or skins that are not easy to get.
> For example lets say 2,000 kills with the pistol gets you a Purple and green skin or something and 1,000 kills with the AR gets you that same skin on the AR.
> How about a chromed out Magnum for 5,000 kills.

Fun idea. I support it.

> 2533274840624875;5:
> Having commendation unlocks is fine, the skins would have to be more unique though to make me actually want them, but ya the idea is fine

Even if it was an LOL skin people would still try to get it.

Its a great idea… I would love a set of skins for all weapon commendations!
BR skin for all loadout weapons.
AR skin for all genades.
SMG skin for all promethian weapons.
DMR skin for all UNSC weapons.
Magnum skin for all covenant weapons.
or something like that.
I would love this… shame its never happeneing.

> 2535460752631391;8:
> Its a great idea… I would love a set of skins for all weapon commendations!
> BR skin for all loadout weapons.
> AR skin for all genades.
> SMG skin for all promethian weapons.
> DMR skin for all UNSC weapons.
> Magnum skin for all covenant weapons.
> or something like that.
> I would love this… shame its never happeneing.

it would add to the game. 343 is focused on reqs but who knows maybe they would.

Good idea. I am also OK with getting exclusive skins from special packs, as long as they stay exclusive.

That would be cool

> 2533274805919869;1:
> Since people were very not nice to me last post about not being able to unlock all skins ( lol ) . I thought what about commendation skins ? people like having exclusive skins or skins that are not easy to get.
> For example lets say 2,000 kills with the pistol gets you a Purple and green skin or something and 1,000 kills with the AR gets you that same skin on the AR.
> How about a chromed out Magnum for 5,000 kills.

I like the idea of achievement based skins for sure. But even if they did add something like this they would want them to look worse than Req skins visually.

> 2754433700681668;12:
> > 2533274805919869;1:
> > Since people were very not nice to me last post about not being able to unlock all skins ( lol ) . I thought what about commendation skins ? people like having exclusive skins or skins that are not easy to get.
> > For example lets say 2,000 kills with the pistol gets you a Purple and green skin or something and 1,000 kills with the AR gets you that same skin on the AR.
> > How about a chromed out Magnum for 5,000 kills.
>
>
> I like the idea of achievement based skins for sure. But even if they did add something like this they would want them to look worse than Req skins visually.

i would equip them anyway lol

Sounds good

> 2533274875982754;10:
> Good idea. I am also OK with getting exclusive skins from special packs, as long as they stay exclusive.

idk about all that. I also hate when games have the Pre order special crap. What if i want to wait and see what people think about the game after it comes out.

> 2533274848011469;2:
> They want you to spend money on reqs so thats the point of the req system you ain’t getting your skins bud

just an idea but yea 343 is focused on req packs

Be a cool idea would be better if we could customize skins not even to the extend of crazy designs and what not but just simple color choices kinda like armor or emblem colors

> 2533274796410651;17:
> Be a cool idea would be better if we could customize skins not even to the extend of crazy designs and what not but just simple color choices kinda like armor or emblem colors

you mean like you unlock a weapon skin layout instead and you choose the colors?

They want your money instead

> 2533274793597244;19:
> They want your money instead

yea but maybe if enough people support it they would be motivated to doing something like that