Commendation Questions

Here is some little questions:

1. Do Autosentry kills count toward Commendations? I know they don’t count toward challenges, but this is a little more difficult to prove.

2. What is a “Grunt Ultra”? Even in the Waypoint “Halo 4 Intel”, there’s no such thing. The same goes for “Space Grunt” (Grunt Ranger?), “Elite Officer” (Elite Commander?), and Elite General" (Elite Warrior?). There’s the Grunt Heavy, which I assume is the “Ultra” but it would be nice if the terms actually matched up properly.

What’s more, I think some of the names are mixed up in the Waypoint Enemy Intel section. I though Zealots were the ones with active camo and energy swords…

• EDIT -

I just answered my own question. Autosentry kills do not count toward Commendations. Frankly, I think that’s a bit weak, but whatever.

1. Autosentry counts as its own kills. So Weapon Commendations are not counted towards. However, Commendations that include such things as Revenge, Payback, Close Call are all counted towards.

2. Grunt Ultras are the Grunt Heavies. For some reason, Commendations and actual Enemy names are different, such as the things you mentioned.

3. For Commendations, Rangers are counted towards the Zealot Commendation.
    But for Waypoint Enemy Intel, those are Zealots. While Zealots do frequently use Energy Swords, they can be found using other weapons (such as the Carbine as shown in the picture). Zealots look similar to the Spec Ops Elites from Reach and are brown with purple highlights.

> 1) Autosentry counts as its own kills. So Weapon Commendations are not counted towards. However, Commendations that include such things as Revenge, Payback, Close Call are all counted towards.

Sorry, I should have been much more specific. I was referring to “Enemy” Commendations- as in, do Autosentry kills count toward my “Grunt Slayer” Commendation. Turns out, they do not.

However, thanks for the reply, Halzero Mfourn!