Commendation Question

I have been playing war zone and I am trying to complete the commendation for killing Wardens. I killed 4, two yellow and two red (got the takedown medal for all of them), but only one of them added to the commendation. I am wondering what constitutes as going towards that commendation and what doesn’t.

> 2533274797974279;1:
> I have been playing war zone and I am trying to complete the commendation for killing Wardens. I killed 4, two yellow and two red (got the takedown medal for all of them), but only one of them added to the commendation. I am wondering what constitutes as going towards that commendation and what doesn’t.

You have to get the last shot (see a red x on your crosshair.) The last few to damage it get the medal and the medal doesn’t count.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274797974279;1:
> > I have been playing war zone and I am trying to complete the commendation for killing Wardens. I killed 4, two yellow and two red (got the takedown medal for all of them), but only one of them added to the commendation. I am wondering what constitutes as going towards that commendation and what doesn’t.
>
> You have to get the last shot (see a red x on your crosshair.) The last few to damage it get the medal and the medal doesn’t count.

Ahh I see. Thanks!