Commendation Progress Wipe

After finishing a warzone firefight game, the game froze at the results screen and I was forced to exit out of the game by quitting at the home menu.

When I started the game again, I noticed that all of my commendation progress for every commendation had been reset, and this is also reflected on my halowaypoint profile. I also cannot gain any progress on the reset commendations. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and if there is anyway that this can be fixed? I was extremely close to getting 60 wins for warzone firefight as well as finishing all of the enemy kill commendations…and I would be extremely frustrated and disappointed if all of my progress could not be reset.

Also, during that warzone firefight game, I could not access my REQs as it said retrieving data…the whole game. This is unacceptable not only from the standpoint that the game has been out for nearly a year, but the fact that you have a whole economy based around REQs. I have not spent money on them, but countless others have, and it’s a disservice to have something you can spend money on not be accessible.

Dude, same thing just happened to me… I had maxed out most commendations with the exception of game types… This is bull

Same here, ARGH!

At first, I thought it was my Xbox… Frame rate drops have been common lately but I don’t usually care. Now this happens…

Same thing just happened to me. Not sure what the deal is, but this is super frustrating…

My commendations were also wiped, hopefully it’s only temporary.

Same for me, after a match I was wondering how the hell I could have gained 8 req packs with a single match of firefight, since I’ve reached the top tier for all the commendations, then I’ve found this spooky reset.

Same, I was 9 victories away from warzone firefight mastery, and getting my 6 gold packs. All commendations gone

Same thing happened to me. Idk if we can all report this or not, but i really really hope this is temporary. Its not allowing me to gain progress towards them anymore either. Tried playing a few matches of different stuff and nothing was changed. Still totally reset.

Gentlemen, I just ran into the same issue, not sure whats going on. I wonder where we can report this to.

I just got the same error here

Same thing here, this is a load of bs.

Ya same thing happened to me, all my commendations are completely reset. At least I still have all my armor and reqs though.

> 2533274875987912;9:
> Same thing happened to me. Idk if we can all report this or not, but i really really hope this is temporary. Its not allowing me to gain progress towards them anymore either. Tried playing a few matches of different stuff and nothing was changed. Still totally reset.

You might want to reach out both Bravo and Unyshek on twitter they respond most of the time. This is strange, I was playing like and hour ago and no issues, my commendations are fine. Hope you get them back.

I just had this happen to me. Luckily, it was only my Firefight commendations that got reset. Unfortunately, I lost out on a “hard target” medal as well, so there’s that…

> 2533274941773412;14:
> > 2533274875987912;9:
> > Same thing happened to me. Idk if we can all report this or not, but i really really hope this is temporary. Its not allowing me to gain progress towards them anymore either. Tried playing a few matches of different stuff and nothing was changed. Still totally reset.
>
>
> You might want to reach out both Bravo and Unyshek on twitter they respond most of the time. This is strange, I was playing like and hour ago and no issues, my commendations are fine. Hope you get them back.

Nevermind, my firefight commendations are wipe clean. Game modes and weapon masteries are fine tho.

Same thing happened for me. It had better get back to normal with all of my progress from today real soon. Either that or I want my Req packs that I should have earned.

> 2533274826414432;17:
> Same thing happened for me. It had better get back to normal with all of my progress from today real soon. Either that or I want my Req packs that I should have earned.

I want my credit for them… I could careless about the req packs. It’s bull that I put so much time into something that just poofs resets out of nowhere…

Pretty much all of my game mode commendations were wiped. Everything else appears fine. For now.

I’ve jinxed myself, haven’t I?

FIX IT 343.

> 2535437652903765;19:
> FIX IT 343.

They’re likely aware and working on it now. Re-directing to active topic in the mean time
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/commendations-wiped-clean/af439e71-84ba-4622-ad4c-65952e0ce863/posts