Commendation progress reset

Hi my comendations all went back to level 1 and nothing else changed. It says level 1 but i still got a pack for compeleting 1 please help.

Same

Same here

Someone else just had the same issue on the H5 General Discussion Forum. We came to the conclusion that it’s likely a temporary issue, and is probably not intentional, nor is it likely permanent.

> 2533274879657715;4:
> Someone else just had the same issue on the H5 General Discussion Forum. We came to the conclusion that it’s likely a temporary issue, and is probably not intentional, nor is it likely permanent.

Yeah I’m sure they have backups of backups of backups there’s no way this is permanent.

How long do these things last roughly? Like a day?

It better not be permanent because I’ve mastered tons of commendations and was only 20 wins away from six gold packs for Firefight Mastery

I mean I had all mine done and mine reset too. Honestly I hope it stays that means more gold and silver packs for me lol

Seems to be an issue at the moment, re-directing traffic to this active topic:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/commendations-wiped-clean/af439e71-84ba-4622-ad4c-65952e0ce863/posts